BLUE TIT NESTCAM... Now empty with probably successful fledging at just 25% !

Would you mind saying what camera you are using?? (I would be interested in trying myself ;)) I am amazed with the bird, your idea and the whole family keeps looking and watching the birds behavior. It really is very interesting for us all.

Thank you!

was it you who was having a bit of trouble with buffering...

If it was I hope you are sorted now... ...if it wasn't just ignore me...

Yes that was me. Its all ok now. I just refreshed and everything is ok :) Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Bart...

Jill bought me the whole kit for a present from these guys... HandyCam

They are extremely helpful and will tell you exactly what you need and help you set up at every step of the way... ace company imhgo... :D

HTH... ;)

PS... it's cheaper to carry on watching mine though... :LOL:

:p

BACK ON-LINE ... :D

Sorry, been OFF-LINE most of today and I have not been here to fix it... :confused:

Normal service is now resumed... (y)

Enjoy... ;)

Well... much as it is a bit hit and miss... :cautious:

My best guess is that she must be close to hatching her brood of little tits... :shrug:

We must be at around the 12 day mark already, obviously depending on when she actually did start incubating proper... :thinking:

So I would expect a crack or two to appear in the next day or so... :D

Keep watching or you will miss it... ;)

Hi Ven:wave: all very exciting when will they hatch,have a wrens nest and great tits nest in the garden but its great what you have done look forward to seeing the chicks

My rough (very) calculation suggests within next two days Kaz... :D

But I will not be held responsible for getting it totally wrong... :naughty:

Looking good Rog (y) Hopefully anytime soon. Btw when can I subscribe to the HD package :shrug:

ooh just seen this, very nice!! she has just popped out still 8 eggs hehe

She has just popped out again and I may be wrong but look at the egg at abut 7 oclock bottom left can you see a slight crack/light coloured line across it? or it may be the amount of wine I had last night :LOL: and it is wobbling:shrug:

Last edited:
Hi! :wave:

Just popped in for a peek! I am so pleased someone has activity in their nest boxes, nothing in ours or in my Mums (they have a camera set up and got no takers this year :( )

Excellent stuff, I love watching these.

Looking good Rog (y) Hopefully anytime soon. Btw when can I subscribe to the HD package :shrug:

Ha bloody ha... :razz:

You couldn't afford mine anyway m8... :LOL:

Happy our Mrs Fidgit is keeping so many of you amused... :D

Keep popping back as it will be any day now... :naughty:

Fidgit is still doing just that and still incubating x8 un-broken eggs... :shrug:

Here's hoping... :thinking: ...after all this malarkey... :cautious: ...they are fertile... :naughty:

:D

I am sure 1 has hatched have a look :eek: She was just moving around and where you could see all the eggs you can see 7 eggs and a little body, I am sure, not lying honest!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Nicki... been looking but difficult to see all the eggs with her body there... :shrug:

I can see she has been playing with one of the wax worms her fella brings her and seems to be floating around the bottom of the nest cup... :cautious: ...perhaps this is what you saw... :thinking:

Bugger:thinking: have a closser look you may catch a glimpse I am sure it moved! perhaps not then :shrug:

I am keeping a constant eye on her... ;)

It is about time and should be imminent so you may well be right... :D ...hope so...

Little pink babies in there Horahhhh !!!!! can't quite count how many but defo little fidgits.:LOL:

One had its little mouth open, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I could see at least 2 and the male has just been back and jumped on her back the little git :LOL:

Little pink babies in there Horahhhh !!!!! can't quite count how many but defo little fidgits.:LOL:

One had its little mouth open, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

YAY... no question this time... :clap:

Little Tits are deffo there... :D :D :D

This is such a timewaster :LOL:

daddy tit has been in to feed them also busy now lets keep fingers crossed for the rest in due course.

cool will get my self a nest cam for next year.. could spend all day looking at this....lol

This is still my fave place on the web to visit.

Gonna waste hours today just watching.

The kids thought it was hilarious this morning when Mum was doing her housekeeping and excersises (well thats what I told them she was doing)

Clear views just now... x2 chicks and six still to go... :clap:

And Dad has already been doing his duty bringing food to the hungry, demanding mouths... :D

Timewaster... get on with you... :cautious: ...it IS Friday after all... :thinking: ...the weekend starts hare and NOW... :naughty:

You (and everyone else ... :D) are most welcome Jean... (y)

Thank you all for watching and popping in to visit Fidgit... ;)

Enjoy the peep show... :naughty:

She is regularly on and off the babies and you can clearly see the two little pinkies moving and begging when she gets off them... :D :D :D

I saw the babies!!!! :love:

I'm loving watching this! Not going to get much else done today!

I saw a person who must have been Ven :LOL: now it has gone down :crying:

:eek: Mrs Fidgit just morphed into a man in a kitchen (looked like a kitchen) right before my eyes then went off line!!!!

No you are wearing a grey top and were scratching your neck :LOL::LOL:

only just found this, great cam Ven - shall be keeping watch as well :D

drew

Back