"Bluebells and horses,Hambledon.

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
"Tiptoe through the Bluebells",Hambledon .

I much prefer scenic type stuff,and trying to be a bit differant,so hope you enjoy.

4644266122_6108db345f.jpg

4644266104_347a6430e7.jpg

4644266128_c2e3affd36.jpg

4632093179_476d8cb9a9.jpg

4631753169_4686bdca4c_o.jpg

Pons

I like the whole set but the two with the bluebells I think are really special.

No 3 is my favourite, not quite sure what it is about it... although love the facial expression in no 4, really sums up cross country!

Pons, what's this ******? Not a gas guzzling, emission emitting, ozone destroying Al Gore murdering vehicle in sight?

I joke, I joke!

The framing of 1 and 2 are superb and the colours and 'movement' with the horse 'airbourne' in 3 is great.

The grass in number for, particularly in the background, does look a little over saturated though?

So when you coming out on another rally?

DB

No 3 is my favourite, not quite sure what it is about it... although love the facial expression in no 4, really sums up cross country!
Cheers Millie,
Are you at Great Tew tommorow,shall be there ,looks a cracking weekend :)

phildaintith 2 and 4 are my faves brilliant shots
Thanks for the overtly kind words,my head is getting too large:LOL:
Jonty Evans is always smiling,absolutely loves it,we reckon he must be a dentist :)
In 4 ,was a very tricky double jump with ditch in between and was pleased with the result.

Peter_Hartland Great set of images 1,3,5 being my favourites
Cheers Peter,even a numptie like me gets lucky sometimes,fab setting at Hambledon .
Impspeed Pons, what's this ******? Not a gas guzzling, emission emitting, ozone destroying Al Gore murdering vehicle in sight?

I joke, I joke!

The framing of 1 and 2 are superb and the colours and 'movement' with the horse 'airbourne' in 3 is great.

The grass in number for, particularly in the background, does look a little over saturated though?

So when you coming out on another rally?

DB

Eh oop Dave,will be at Loton Park sunday at British Champ Hillclimb meet,horses at Great Tew sat,you going ?
Totally agree re saturation,seriously thinking of going back to Canon and 1D,not totally happy with certain facets of system .
Will be in touch via my pigeons.:wave:

polochick I love these, especially the bluebell ones, great framing.
Was perfect for framing ,plus Trees gave many options,many thanks.

l
auren_t Love the first one! Beautiful colours

Thanks,Lauren, that one looks really good at a proper size,and colours pleased me too,and that's one of my pet subjects.

Thanks all,off to Great Tew tommorow with Tony,look out for two large and burley silver haired old geezers both shooting Nikon,give us a shout and say hello .
Pons

Hey MrP spanking set there boyo. I see you are liking the horses quite a bit.
The second to last and last are both crackers.

Allan

Whatto Allan,what's occuring :)

I went to Great Tew for the horses yesterday,cracking event,stunning estate,and very freindly and amenable with cracking action,pics to follow.

Today was signed on at Loton Park for the British Hillclimb championship meet,dry this morning,very wet this afternoon,made for a nice range of pics,will post a few in M/Sports.

Hopefully will get to a rally soon .
Best regards,
Pons
Yv Very nice set there Chris, transfered the racing skills very well Got agree with others, whilst the classic 'jump' shots are very well executed, the stand out shots are the bluebells, a bit different and very appealing.
Thanks very much Yv,have more from this weekend from both to process,both are great subjects.

Thanks for your input,folks,
Pons

Back