Bluetit & Robin

lawrenceots

Banned : Trading/Abuse of Classifieds
Suspended / Banned
Name
Lawrence
Edit My Images
Yes
Why am I only getting the normal birds visiting the garden for the past few weeks! Not had anything out of the ordinary!:shake:

Used my usual Nikon D5000 and 70-300 VR

5558509945_e7ca16a725_b.jpg
[/url]
Bluetit by Lawrence Chadwick-Smith, on Flickr[/IMG]

5558504263_415312f789_b.jpg
[/url]
Robin by Lawrence Chadwick-Smith, on Flickr[/IMG]

Very pretty birds and nice captures. The robin is particularly lovely, he looks very proud!

I wish we had some better wildlife around where I am, I haven't seen a robin or tit for years! All we get are some grumpy seagulls, pigeons and some starlings!

Two lovely little captures Lawrence (y) Sorry to hear you are not getting many birds at the moment, the thing is that there is now a lot of natural food about for them. They are also probably nesting now and not running around so much either, wait untill the first batch of chicks come along and things might liven up a bit :D The Robin is nice and natural with good eye contact. Had a little play with the Bt as the Blue`s looked really staurated, also a bit more dof might of helped as well. Will remove if you wish.

bt_filtered2.jpg

Thanks guys. :)

That's much better Rich, thanks! Its much more natural now - I seem to love the saturation too much in Aperture! :LOL:

Back