Bluetit

Edit My Images
Yes
From this am with Mikeyb
1#
265957611_yxTph-L.jpg

2#
265957158_uEf6A-L.jpg

Thanks, yes I agree with you, just experimenting with a border and not got the hang of it yet, old age I blame.

No bad ava young man! Had a chat with my old pal Casper earlier this week. Seems he has given up the timber game in favour of farming.
Poor fellow!

Very nice pics, really like the first 1.......

liking the 1st one lots

No bad ava young man! Had a chat with my old pal Casper earlier this week. Seems he has given up the timber game in favour of farming.
Poor fellow!
Almost say out of the frying pan into the fire but in his case think good back up with amount of ground in family estate etc.
As to the roe, haven't seen a good buck yet, well not out of velvet as some of the old ones can be this early, impatience cost me and my son (mikeyb) some good photos the other day. Never assume they are all together, wait and watch.

No 1 for me, it just tips the balance against the other one because of the detail and slight catchlight in the eye.

Good work.

Almost say out of the frying pan into the fire but in his case think good back up with amount of ground in family estate etc.
As to the roe, haven't seen a good buck yet, well not out of velvet as some of the old ones can be this early, impatience cost me and my son (mikeyb) some good photos the other day. Never assume they are all together, wait and watch.
Very true about Casper. I think him & I may be hatching a plan though. Hope so I liked working with Casper.
As to the Roe. You are right never assume they are all together though I was watching 8 quietly grazing last week. Magic sight. Now if I could just get that buck to pose for me!

Great shots,

I know how difficult it is to get a good shot of these flihty little fellows.

Love the colours and contrast in the first.

Rob

Back