Critique BMW E36 I`ve shoot recently

Name
Lukasz
Edit My Images
No
Firt of all, I`d like to say hi. It`s my first thread here. Enough words, time to show some photos ;)

11149917824_ee9562b333_c.jpg

11152105295_497ef20111_c.jpg

Any opinions welcome :)

The first one is a more interesting composition for me with nice diffused light through the trees, maybe a slightly lower angle could add a bit of impact?

Oh and have you thought about a B&W conversion? :p

A Phils Beemer ! , I really like the location id pump the orange a touch more.

sick of seeing this car lol

ive shot it a few times before with its previous owner.

just a few things the 1st one the car is a different colour on the right side compared to the front as thre is more light hitting it.
the 2nd shot would of been better i think if the tress where the same distance apart and the car in the middle of them.

but still nice photos.

i didnt like shooting this car as it the paint went a bit crazy when u hit it with lots of light

E36s like that make me cry but the photos are great
Thanks
sick of seeing this car lol

ive shot it a few times before with its previous owner.

just a few things the 1st one the car is a different colour on the right side compared to the front as thre is more light hitting it.
the 2nd shot would of been better i think if the tress where the same distance apart and the car in the middle of them.

but still nice photos.
Thanks
i didnt like shooting this car as it the paint went a bit crazy when u hit it with lots of light
That`s true.It looks pink at some of the photos ;)

For the second, I'd be tempted to clone out the goalpost as its a bit distracting

that's better although seems to have gotten a bit soft and flat :thinking: ( maybe my laptop of course )

Back