BMX and Skate

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys ive only had time to process a few and my flickr account is maxed for the months. So the shots arnt in the best conditions ever but i tried and the sky was pants but let me know what you thing please

3286366398_672f7c9fa0.jpg

3286341944_e02f5e3c40.jpg

3285534345_c7bda9761f.jpg

Cheers :)

thanks dude, vans advert if i ever saw one ;)

thanks very much mate :D

just out of curiosity, does anybody like 3? I did a bunch like this just to try something different

No 1 and 3 are very average BMX shots not unlike many I've seen before, but no2 is indeed a cracking shot. Brilliant timing!

I'd be tempted to contact Vans to see if they're interested in using it in an advertising campaign. It really is that good.....

really... Well i guess it wouldnt hurt to give it a go :\

well i sent an email to their general inquiries address asking who i would contact in regards to sending them a shot... Maybee they will like it.

The shoe was mostly rubbed off so i had to put some white back in it :p

Number two for me!

1 would have been better if you were closer I feel, try getting nearer.

But two, stunner, could imagine that in a bmx mag
:)

Thanks Ryan...

Can you really send a magazine just one picture?

I don't know personally, just saying thats just the quality of shot I see in the mags! :)

ah cool well thanks for the compliment then :p

If Vans don't want the second one, try contacting wideopen magazine (it's an online on by the way). They're normally looking for photos.

great thanks for the info dude, i'll contact them aswell. Ive never done this before i dont suppose anyone could help me with that to say? :help:

Back