brian05.jpg

brian06.jpg

brian07.jpg

brian09.jpg

brian11.jpg

brian12.jpg

brian4a.jpg

Last edited:
very nice set, clear and crisp images and like the colors.
Also the action is nicely captured in many shots, 2 and 4 are my favs of the lot. And from those I think 2 pushes to the top.
Like the composition in that one and it just feels right to me :shrug:

The last shot has a very 'messy' background so that's the 'weakest' for me in the bunch.

Good work mate!

A very nice set Brian.

I only live up the road and did think about going on Sunday, but the last time I was there, the race only looked to have a very few riders so I did not take any shots. The time before that was the UK champs and it was packed.

Did you need any kind of permission to get close to the track and take photos.

Googabu: thanks for the feedback it gave me the feel good factor (y)

goldeeno: same for you (y) as for the shutter speed may try it at sometime but still learning :LOL:

whiteflyer:-

I have done Coppull a few times at club level and was in two minds whether to bother as not many turn up and its the worst track I know for taking photos BUT I'm glad I went 60+ riders.

As for permission Coppull is about the only track I've been to (and i've done a few) were they don't bother but IMO I would suggest you see one of the organisers and introduce yourself anyway.

If you're intrested Preston ( http://www.prestonpiratesbmxclub.com/ ) are running a club race this Sunday racing starts about 12ish I can introduce you to the Chairman and get you permission to go within the track.

Thanks for the offer Brian, I'm still sorting my plans out for the weekend, but if I'm free I'd love to join you at Preston on Sunday, I should be able to finalize my plans by Thursday .

Back