i think you can tell...the original

at sennen cornwall...with some help from my pp friends
cheers
geof

Last edited:
very nice

but...:D

the breakwater keeps leading my eyes to the bright floats

maybe better to tone them down [and the yellow hose.?] so the boats remain the main subject..?

I like it, very colourful, looks like a painting. I agree with Philip though in that I would clone out that lonely gull

the gull i thought was a good icon...but its blurred and if it detracts...out it comes as mooted by you all
the bright reds and yellow hose is a real faux pas...after all my words on bright objects near the edge of the frame...i should have concentrated more on the detail instead of getting the overall to balance tonally
the original has been added to my op
this is my polish a turd period where i rely solely on pp, smoke and mirrors to get a decent result
i really appreciate people liking this as it encourages me to continue in the hdr+other pp effects
cheers
geof

I am not a great lover of HDR but in this case you have transformed a rather dull original to a strikingly interesting shot. The Gull doesn't bother me but I can appreciate why some may find it distracting.

I would say remove the bird and fix the lens distortion and would be a fine image.

Back