Boats

Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
A delightful set there Carol I really like the second and the last of the set, superb work.

Beautiful bunch there Carol. Love the soft and the sharp, so first and last for me.

What a lovely set of images. No 1 in particular is stunning with such beautiful light.

Hey sorry I never got back to say thanks to everyone sooner for your lovely comments it was such a strange day weather wise we even got snow after the rain almost 4 seasons in one day!! Lol

Wishing you all the best for 2015. Xx

1st and 2nd. The B/w and sun don't float my boat nor does the faded colours.

Did you shoot any away from the direction of the sun? A low sun breaking through would give lovely golden light againt a back drop of dark clouds. Looks great when that happens

1st and 2nd. The B/w and sun don't float my boat nor does the faded colours.

Did you shoot any away from the direction of the sun? A low sun breaking through would give lovely golden light againt a back drop of dark clouds. Looks great when that happens

Hi ST4 no I didn't manage to get to the other side of the loch before the weather changed. Unfortunately where I was situated the view looking back was not so pretty and the light changed very quickly along with the weather.

Hi Carol

lovely set there , number 1 just takes top spot for me mainly due to the house with smoke coming from the chimney in the distance.....keeps my eye's wandering round the image nicely (y)

#4 comes a close 2nd but the boats just seem a touch too central....not sure which side I'd crop though as you got lovely light to the left on the bank & tree's but to the right you've got lovely mist creeping in.....

Back