Bored with Gobshots, how about an other body parts thread

:D

Well this thread really is turning into a load of bollux :LOL:

Nice to see a thread full of arses & penis's and no one getting up set. :D

Nice to see a thread full of arses & penis's and no one getting up set. :D

Don't tempt fate, just give it time some will ..................................:tumbleweed:

Don't tempt fate, just give it time some will ..................................:tumbleweed:

Dare I say its gone from gobshots to k***shots ?? I hope I haven't tipped anyone over the edge :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
What I want to know is, why everyone even had these pics on their hard drives in the first place? :shrug:

:LOL:

Because we have diverse interests in photography, both ends of the spectrum so to speak (y)

I'm so glad I just happened to amble by this thread. I got a shot of a very happy and fairly well endowed Wallaby that was made for this, maybe only ever this, thread. Best thing is I didn't even realise until I'd got it on the computer lol

9696605810_acb66b641f_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Mods, I don't think I've broken any rules but if it does please remove the shot.

Mods, I don't think I've broken any rules but if it does please remove the shot.

Considering a mod is regularly posting images, in this thread :D .......................

Well caught BTW (y)

Thanks Stuart and welcome to what now seems to be the perverse thread, nice first image (y)

Is that first one laying eggs :eek:
My mum told me they came from Chicken :thinking:

this one has been going for ages, perhaps get a mod to merge them :shrug:

LOL nice set and welcome to the mad house (y)

this one has been going for ages, perhaps get a mod to merge them :shrug:

All sorted :)

gothgirl......2 and 3 are **** funny :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm sure ive got one where he's more excited - but I can't find it currently

This thread seems to be a load of ....... :D

Somebody's GOT to have a shot of an Alpha wolf's testicles - the ultimate dog's ballocks!!! (not a misspelling, just the older one that might not get picked up by the bad word police... [surely if it's allowed in parliament, it's allowed here?])

Alpha wolf's testicles - the ultimate dog's ballocks!!!

Not quite, wolf is canis lupis where as dog is canis familiaris bit like calling a great dane a chihuahua
As it happens I do have a couple of pictures of the real thing from past dogs :(

z1_zpsdfb8c35f.jpg

m1_zpsf092578e.jpg

Back