Bridal shoot 5th June 2012

Gary.D

Hoodie
Name
Gary Derbridge
Edit My Images
Yes
NEW BRIDAL SHOOT ADDED - 14TH APRIL 2013 CLICK HERE

Here is one I shot at the bridal shoot I run yesterday. Would love to hear any C&C.

Shot with Canon 5d and Canon 24-70mm f2.8. Lighting: Lencarta Safari Li-on with 36" softbox

Many thanks

pp_0103.jpg

P.S I am running a second bridal shoot this Sunday if any of you are interested in Southend, Essex :)

Last edited:
I really like that :clap:

Beautiful lighting there, fine image.

Love the lighting, I'm saving up for a set of them babies.

Great lighting, good comp :clap:

Generally I like it but would like to see the light a tad softer as it has made her look a bit muscular. I am sure there are various ways to achieve that without spending anymore money. Would like to see her face on her left side, lifted ever so slightly from the darkness but that is my interpretation of a bridal shot as I would like to see the bride's face.

Very nice Gary, I like the compostion against the two buildings. Thanks for organising the day again, only downside is I now want a Safari Li-on. :D

Generally I like it but would like to see the light a tad softer as it has made her look a bit muscular. I am sure there are various ways to achieve that without spending anymore money. Would like to see her face on her left side, lifted ever so slightly from the darkness but that is my interpretation of a bridal shot as I would like to see the bride's face.

Thanks for your comments Tom. A lot could be fixed in photoshop, however I do not spend much time on images to be honnest. This received about a 30 second edit! :) :LOL:

Very nice Gary, I like the compostion against the two buildings. Thanks for organising the day again, only downside is I now want a Safari Li-on. :D

Thanks Andy, it is such a fantastic bit of kit!

I like it alot, superb! Well done! (y)

Thank you! :)

Thanks for your comments Tom. A lot could be fixed in photoshop, however I do not spend much time on images to be honnest. This received about a 30 second edit! :) :LOL:
I wasn't talking about PS...more like using reflectors or another light.

A blast from the past! I like the image, nice direction to the lighting and balance of exposure. Maybe a little too "commercial" looking for my tastes.

Also, theres a white line out of her shoulder I'd clone that (in hindsight).

Nice shot, the lighting is sublime in my humble opinion :clap:

I see you shoot with a 24-70mm f2.8 - I have the sigma version ,may I ask at what aperture you shot this image?? ( just curious)

Les (y)

Back