bridge at chatsworth

Works for me and like the mono conversion

:plus1:

Hi Geof, I like this one very much, the B&W conversion works very well with a good range of tones. Strangely enough I think the two sheep in the distance really add to the image by giving you something that holds your eye in the frame. "Great Stuff". (y)

George.

Works for me and like the mono conversion
thanks Bob
the colour one was ok for me and i wanted some practice on b>w converts
cheers
geof

Excellent shot!! well done
thanks Jeremy
as mentioned above its about time i got some mileage in b>w pp so i am going over decent colour pics and converting
cheers
geof

Norkie..i like that as in Yorkie
thanks for the +1...its encouraging after sitting here so long through the bad weather to find i can do some converting to spend time on pp
cheers
geof

Hi Geof, I like this one very much, the B&W conversion works very well with a good range of tones. Strangely enough I think the two sheep in the distance really add to the image by giving you something that holds your eye in the frame. "Great Stuff". (y)

George.

by golly George you have one up on me as i didnt really figure those sheep into the composition
a really keen eye you have for detail
brilliant critique
cheers
geof

Can't beat a good B&W bridge shot !!
Keep meaning to head to chatsworth but always divert elsewhere...

Nice shot.

thanks Rich

we are far from chatsworth now but if i could get back for a visit i would do this bridge a bit more
at the time there was a fence between me and the river...but whats a fence?
its a great park and full of photographic opportunities
cheers
geoff

I know it well, I used to live in Derbyshire. I really like the image and tonal range.

thanks Nick
i am just now getting to understand how to manipulate silver efex
cheers
geof

Back