Bridges over the Tyne

Hi Alan, Very nice shots, it's good to see a different angle on something that is very familiar.

Missed these Alan. Nice viewpoints its a refreshing alternative to the usual shots!
Hi Alan, Very nice shots, it's good to see a different angle on something that is very familiar.
Thanks for feedback guys - much appreciated. There was also additional feedback yesterday which disappeared following the forum change. Tony? suggested giving the lamp post some more room in the Tyne Bridge shot. Here's an update after the removal of some clutter

View attachment 231

Yeah, that was me Alan - here is what I posted:

"Not what I was expecting when I clicked the thread title - refreshing to see something a bit different from the normal shots - kudos for that :)

In terms of the shots themselves, I like your compositions and the range of tones throughout on each. I do think that the first might benefit from a little more showing to the left and likewise in the second, as the streetlight is a little tightly cropped for me, but that's just personal taste.

Thanks for sharing them
:) "

Loving the edited version - feels warmer than the original and addresses that LHS spaec issue (y)

Back