Brioche

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Not really creative but last time I posted an image of the bread I had baked there seemed to be quite a few folk whom also baked or had an intrest in the subject.

So I came accross this recipe for a Vegan Brioche. I had never baked anything like this before and assumed there were no way to bake a vegan soft sweet bread.

Turns out I was very wrong this bread was great to look at and tasted wonderful.

Feedback/critique/chat/ more than welcomed

Gaz

vZ2FdfQ.jpg

Very nice still life capture Gary, and looks very appetising.

Nice photo and lovely looking brioche

Very nice still life capture Gary, and looks very appetising.
Thanks George.
That looks very well done to me Gary. Well done :D
Thanks Alan
Looks great! Granted, the crumb in the bread is more a French Brioche than a Swiss one (which is denser and has more butter). But it looks quite delicious!

Care to share the recipe? (I would love to try it with Spelt flour as wheat is not an option).

Was it with coconut oil? What did you use to replace the "egg wash" on the top/crust ?
Hi there. Thanks for the info regarding Swiss/French Brioche. It was very tasty for sure.

The binding agent was potatoes. Strange I know, but it worked a treat. Glaze was Maple syrup and melted dairy free marg or butter.
I took this photo the morning after I baked it as it were too late in the the evening to faff. So the glaze had soaked in.
No problem sharing the recipe I followed.
https://makeitdairyfree.com/vegan-brioche-recipe/

Nice work Gaz (y)
Thanks Gav
Nice photo and lovely looking brioche
Cheers Lindsay

Gaz

Back