Bristol Harbour - Sunset

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day to myself on Saturday so decided to head to Birnbeck Pier in Weston Super Mare, however I couldn't get a photo I was happy with so on my way back to the Midlands, I stopped off in Bristol at sunset time, I must say I'm quite happy with what I got around the harbour, considering it was -1 degrees at the time!

MV Balmoral - Bristol by Adam P, on Flickr

Bristol by Adam P, on Flickr

Last edited:
Lovely part of my city ... guessing you were down on the ferry landing for the 1st and of course on Pero's Bridge for the 2nd.
I've not done any sunset shots down there so I am interested to see what you managed, 1st is my favourite. :)

Two very nice landscape style captures, with some lovely light particularly on #1.

Nice shots. I often feel like I struggle around this area but I was there Saturday night too. Missed the sunset light so blue hour shooting towards St Mary Redcliffe and a very similar M Shed shot but rotated left a little bit.

Lovely part of my city ... guessing you were down on the ferry landing for the 1st and of course on Pero's Bridge for the 2nd.
I've not done any sunset shots down there so I am interested to see what you managed, 1st is my favourite. :)

Just had to consult Google Maps, yes, it was taken from the ferry landing!

Some lovely shots to be had and I'll definitely have to return.

Nice shots. I often feel like I struggle around this area but I was there Saturday night too. Missed the sunset light so blue hour shooting towards St Mary Redcliffe and a very similar M Shed shot but rotated left a little bit.

Very last minute and no real planning went into the visit, I only had two hours before my train back up to Birmingham from Temple Meads so I would have liked a bit more time to explore.

Back