Bristol Zoo Photos

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Now that the previous attempts have been deleted, I thought I would try again. Wondering what people think about them and now I am starting to think these might the start of a new project associated with portraits of animals.......

All were taken at Bristol Zoo just before Christmas.

141216-Edit-IMG_1242
by GBorthwick on Talk Photography

141216-Edit-IMG_1250

141216-Edit-IMG_1257

141216-Edit-IMG_1457

141216-Edit-IMG_1324

141216-Edit-IMG_1390

Thank you Ynot......my project might be to do B&W portraits of animals. I know it has been done before, but thinking on a spin that will set them out from the others.....(sorry will not share my thoughts as someone will just go and do it!)

Thank you Ynot......my project might be to do B&W portraits of animals. I know it has been done before, but thinking on a spin that will set them out from the others.....(sorry will not share my thoughts as someone will just go and do it!)
Its a great project, i think B&W just suits some animals. I did a few myself when i was in Africa https://www.flickr.com/photos/ts446photo/sets/72157639044840495/
Ill look forward to seeing some more results from you.

They're great, the B&W works really well.

I like the first lion for impact and then the little contemplating monkey :)

Thank you. But I need critical ways of improving them. What can I do? Facebook, Twitter and my own website but getting them known maybe?

All wonderful shots and very different to most zoo shots
my favourite is the third one the Lion great composition

Thank you. But I need critical ways of improving them. What can I do? Facebook, Twitter and my own website but getting them known maybe?
I've seen the same 'styles' posted on zoos facebook pages, so you might want to try that.

Back