British GT -Oulton - Monday - Trying to be different with some Marmite

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
There was a lot of rain and a lot of togs but you must have all been miserable as nobody said Hi apart from Matt Sayle. The weather was dreadful. I suspect there will be quite a few threads on this event so I am just putting six up that I think may be a little different . Criticism welcome as always.

1 It all, started Here
6915228740_b1d49ea680_b.jpg

2 Fast Porsche in Yellow and white
7061312493_630f114520_b.jpg

3 Slow Short Beamer Pan
6915229870_e6dc59d9a8_b.jpg

4 Rooster tail
7061314409_f47de02628_b.jpg

5 Sharp Merc
6915232022_89f9a14c90_b.jpg

6 Tail end of the event
7061314897_4cb2751a93_b.jpg

Loads more conventional stuff on my Flickr
Thanks for looking
See ya around

Last edited:
#1 and #2 are really excellent. Weather looks pants!

Simon.

could not make it today

weather looks awful and great captures in what looks like very poor light

1&5 I tried something similar with the back end,never saw Matt but then everyone had hats/hoods or brollies.
Ian

#1 gets the top vote from me, followed closely by the last shot and for me the marshal post really ads to the 'lack of visibility' feeling of the shot

.DAVID.

1,2,4 and 6 for me ,what a terrific set in dire conditions,that said,I love conditions like this as I know my gear laps it up,and water can only enhance the shots.
Great exposures and colours in what must have been very challenging for ISO and light.

Sorry no one talked to you,I would have done:),but there again I talk to everyone:LOL:

I'm sorry, when's the 'controversial' and 'marmite' stuff coming? It's a reasonable set but there's nothing ground breaking here!

For the shot with the marshal's post in it, why not move further along the straight?

532404_10150803105260962_75109320961_11959876_1048588266_n.jpg

I'm sorry, when's the 'controversial' and 'marmite' stuff coming? It's a reasonable set but there's nothing ground breaking here!

For the shot with the marshal's post in it, why not move further along the straight?

Thanks Jake for me they are a change and are different, I never actually said they were controversial though. I wish I had your imagination and Love your willingness to have a go with very unusual angles But I am Mr play it safe.

I suppose the last one is the Marmite though people seem to either Love it or hate it with the Post in shot, thanks again for your comments and keep putting up your unusual shots, I really enjoy seeing them.

Last edited:
I suppose the last one is the Marmite though people seem to either Love it or hate it with the Post in shot

I dont think love or hate comes into it,the marshalls post makes the shot as it's something to relate to .
I get fed up with pure car or bike shots ,might as well walk round the car park snapping.

Liking all of these although #3 I would have prefered the car to be more to either the left of right not bang in the middle.

Thanks Jake for me they are a change and are different, I never actually said they were controversial though. I wish I had your imagination and Love your willingness to have a go with very unusual angles But I am Mr play it safe.

I suppose the last one is the Marmite though people seem to either Love it or hate it with the Post in shot, thanks again for your comments and keep putting up your unusual shots, I really enjoy seeing them.

Thanks - but you don't always have to play it safe. Always be willing to try new things!

#1 shows the conditions well and is the pick of a good bunch for me.
Clive.

Back