British Moto GP 2022

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Last edited:
Nailed them as usually Toby. Some amazing panning shots for sure.

Like the cheeky look behind in 3, a great set well done
Thanks very much. There was a few of them doing that in the early stages of qualy, I don't think they like folk getting a tow ;)

These are fab Toby. I can almost smell the Castrol R.

Great set, unusual aerodynamic wings on the back of the Ducati ;)

Really nice set as always, great colours and sharpness in all of them. #3 is the pick for me, the look behind makes that a great shot.

Nice shots. Was gutted not to be there this weekend but sadly the dreaded covid has got me and just about feeling human today.

Brilliant set, clear and great sense of action. :)

Super stuff. Great panning. You even made it look like the Repsol Honda was going quickly...
Haha, thanks. I was gutted Marquez wasn't there, I bought the ticket prior to his latest op and might not have gone if I'd have known. I'm glad I did though as I really enjoyed it.

Superb shots. It was my first MotoGP and my shots are VERY beginner, but you've given me a target to aim for. :)

Superb shots. It was my first MotoGP and my shots are VERY beginner, but you've given me a target to aim for. :)
Thanks very much, I appreciate it. We all have to start somewhere, I still aspire to be able to take shots like certain members from here, Matty W and Jonny Henchman being two names that spring to mind (y)

Have you posted your pics anywhere?

Nailed them all. Number 3 would be on my wall if it were mine.

Thanks very much, I appreciate it. We all have to start somewhere, I still aspire to be able to take shots like certain members from here, Matty W and Jonny Henchman being two names that spring to mind (y)

Have you posted your pics anywhere?
Not yet, certainly want some faster glass but enjoyed the challenge on the day without. I was in a group who weren’t into photography so shot from the stands which didn’t help

Attachments

• 07F27985-44FC-4FC2-AF8A-0EBF8505CB08.jpeg
    07F27985-44FC-4FC2-AF8A-0EBF8505CB08.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 33F39C1A-4EED-4FB9-88B3-2F389894BEDB.jpeg
    33F39C1A-4EED-4FB9-88B3-2F389894BEDB.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 11
Back