Broughty ferry sunrise

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been looking on this site for quite some time now and i have only ever put one image up for critique, i feel i have improved my photography through this site and others including books and magazines and now i feel i`m brave enough to put some more up starting with this seascape. I know it is not as good as a lot images i have seen on here but here goes. Please feel free to give constructive critique.

I hope this works!! sorry if it hasn`t.

Last edited:
Sorry David how do i do that, not very good at this stuff.

Thanks for your help James, i couldn`t see the BBcode. I will have to look at this properly. Thanks again.
Kev.

Thanks for your help James, i couldn`t see the BBcode. I will have to look at this properly. Thanks again.
Kev.

Once you click the square with the arrow on, it'll have 3 options, choose 'Grab HTML/BBCode Link' and then click the BBCode option.

Thanks very much for replying James i have been looking and i have discovered that it has been a problem with the new Flickr site, i have just this minute gone back to using the old one and have found it straught away, Thanks again for your time and help.

Kev.

Back