No
Just a few recent shots

9628229156_b50003cd86_b.jpg

9628229064_79c51bc13c_b.jpg

9610606379_126eba2f08_b.jpg

9610606273_a43548d763_b.jpg

9610606035_590c7a79de_b.jpg

Cheers.

Hi Andy. The Brown Argus is a beautiful species, which I haven't seen for too long! so, I like the images. I'm hopeless at any form of editing, so I feel unqualified to comment. The first Tortoiseshell, I find the OOF forewing, head & thorax too distracting. I like the colour match of the buddleia & the spots on the hind wing! The last one is a Painted Lady by the way. It's too far away making it a confused image to me. The focus appears to be on the buddleia giving an OOF softness. Keep at it, they're not an easy subject, but very rewarding. Kind Regards.

Very colourful I can't see the butterfly on the last one hardly. Very well camulfarged.

Hi Andy. The Brown Argus is a beautiful species, which I haven't seen for too long! so, I like the images. I'm hopeless at any form of editing, so I feel unqualified to comment. The first Tortoiseshell, I find the OOF forewing, head & thorax too distracting. I like the colour match of the buddleia & the spots on the hind wing! The last one is a Painted Lady by the way. It's too far away making it a confused image to me. The focus appears to be on the buddleia giving an OOF softness. Keep at it, they're not an easy subject, but very rewarding. Kind Regards.

Cheers Peter, the OOF wing shot I left in because of the far wing colours and profile, if it had been another butterfly then I would not have kept it. Thanks for the ID on the Painted Lady, it was a bit further away than the others, so I thought it was another Tortoiseshell.

Back