Brown Hare

Lovely Dean just lovely no nits great detail like the framing love the pose.god I miss 'em :(

TFS

stu

Lovely shot - its March now the Hairs will be dancing around and I am not allowed to travel to where they are as its 15 miles from my home :(

Thanks for sharing this image

Les :)

Lovely shot - its March now the Hairs will be dancing around and I am not allowed to travel to where they are as its 15 miles from my home :(

Thanks for sharing this image

Les :)
I know buddy all this is so hard, but keep your hopes high Les, i've seen boxing hares in August, so as frustrating as all this is I might still look at a super set of hares from you taken this year.

Me , well I know full well they'll run rings around me again.:banghead::LOL:............... but hey never give up (y)

What's not to like lovely capture I've been all over the place were I live looking for some not seen one

I know buddy all this is so hard, but keep your hopes high Les, i've seen boxing hares in August, so as frustrating as all this is I might still look at a super set of hares from you taken this year.

Me , well I know full well they'll run rings around me again.:banghead::LOL:............... but hey never give up (y)

I know Stu- I went to the area this morning , as travel here seems to be ok so long as you stay local, sad thing was the Hare's were nowhere to be seen, I did mange some lovely Eegret s***s though :)

Les

Les, forgive me mate I feel awkward tis someone else's thread

Can I just urge you and Derby lad to go back have another bash post some piccies tell me about them:)

Back