BRSCC Oulton Park 10 May 2008

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
This was an amazing day for me and not one I am going to forget for a long time. Last time i went to a BRSCC meet, i sent my pictures from the event to the BRSCC. As a way of saying thank you they took me round Oulton in one of the course cars. I was expecting a BMW 3-Series, so imagine the smile on my face when he unlocked this:
100_5115.jpg

Oh yes!! It was REALLLY fast!! Anyway enough chat more pictures:

1. A formula Ford
100_5002.jpg

2. A formula Jedi
100_5111.jpg

3. A Formula 3
100_5222.jpg

4. A Porsche 924
100_5335.jpg

5. A yellow Formula Ford
100_5307.jpg

6. A formula Ford battle.
100_5262.jpg

7. A Fiesta falling off the road
100_5146.jpg

8. Yet another Formula Ford
100_5125.jpg

C and C more than welcome!
Thanks for lookinng
Matt(y)

1,2 & 6 are nice... think I can see your grin about the lap in the course car from here :D

Nice one Matt, No 2 for me also..

Congratulations on the trip in the BMW.. It sounded well from the outside.. what speeds was he getting upto??

Cheers Neil

I dunno i was too busy laughing as he launched into the cornors and nailing it on the straights :D

No 2 for me as well! Pin sharp image but still with a sense of speed.

The images that look a little soft looks like the focus is off slightly. If you camera can set which focus points are used giving the centre point a try may help?

Congrats on the ride in the BMW! I bet that was great fun.

No 2 for me as well! Pin sharp image but still with a sense of speed.

The images that look a little soft looks like the focus is off slightly. If you camera can set which focus points are used giving the centre point a try may help?

Congrats on the ride in the BMW! I bet that was great fun.

Cheers (y) It is set to center focus. Maybe the sun could have effected them. :shrug: Oh yes it was really good fun!!

Back