BSB MUDFEST BRANDS HATCH

Edit My Images
Yes
Another year comes to a close and boy was I slipping and sliding in the mud kit needs a good clean up as did my wellies.

Was the normal stroll the GP loop and the normal spots i tried a few new angles but never worked out these are from Fri/Sat as Sunday was the normal ritual of chill out with some beers and watch some racing followed by a pleasant stroll down to Farningham village in the late afternoon sun for a pint or three by the river then pick up a Kebab on the way home which was washed down with a few more beers indoors :beer::D

Here's a few of my efforts from the weekend thanks for looking

15585820882_cfdd611fed_b.jpg

15601072255_769f21e39d_b.jpg

14937608124_1b2a994f59_b.jpg

15414929237_136da27854_b.jpg

15552420006_9e8a7f7f69_b.jpg

15415472437_9d3c8b6426_b.jpg

14980707684_ed867ca34e_b.jpg

15414980089_22610992c9_b.jpg

Cracking set of images Gaz, some great angles, especially from surtees.
The sidecars are always difficult to get an interesting image, but your shots from outside Druids really work and present a great angle to capture them. Sounds like you enjoyed Sunday :beer:

Really good set. Can't choose a favourite.

I would say, Gaz, this is the best set you have ever posted...and Ive followed you're work for years on various forums
Robin

Nice tightish crops which remove a lot of background mess that I seem to leave in . Excellent detail as always and as has been said great angles, #5 for me .
I didn't make it up as the mud from the previous weekend put me off ........I'm a whimp I know !

Some crackers in there, Gaza with 5 the best for me closely followed by 4 and 6.

Last edited:
all really good, no.2 for me, the heat haze fuzzing the bike in the background, and the action in the forefront, just wroks really really well

Good to see you again Gary, as someone else said I would definitely say its one of your best sets on here. 2 3 5 and 8 for me.

2,3 & 7 for me but BRAVO on the whole set, didn't get to much bike racing this year due to other racing commitments and these shots just make me kick myself even more - simply superb young man!

.DAVID.

Cracking set of images Gaz, some great angles, especially from surtees.
The sidecars are always difficult to get an interesting image, but your shots from outside Druids really work and present a great angle to capture them. Sounds like you enjoyed Sunday :beer:

Thanks Pete and yes Sunday was a very enjoyable day

Really good set. Can't choose a favourite.

Cheers Glen

I would say, Gaz, this is the best set you have ever posted...and Ive followed you're work for years on various forums
Robin

Thanks very much Rob

Nice tightish crops which remove a lot of background mess that I seem to leave in . Excellent detail as always and as has been said great angles, #5 for me .
I didn't make it up as the mud from the previous weekend put me off ........I'm a whimp I know !

Cheers Paul it was a bit grim on Sat afternoon and got very dark during the BSB race

great set

Thanks Geoff

Some crackers in there, Gaza with 5 the best for me closely followed by 4 and 6.

Cheers Mike

great set mate, i must give it ago sometime

Thanks Harry you should do mate would be good to see your results judging by the quality of you MX shots

might be your best set yet Gaz. Cracking.

Thanks Jonty

all really good, no.2 for me, the heat haze fuzzing the bike in the background, and the action in the forefront, just wroks really really well

Cheers Ricky

Awesome set....the focus & clarity is amazing , they jump off the screen at me , #1 & #2 just ruddy fabulous :clap::clap:

Thanks very much Lynne

Quality set Gaz, love the light in #3, 6 & 7. Good to catch up last weekend.(y)

Cheers Neil good to see you last week mate

Good to see you again Gary, as someone else said I would definitely say its one of your best sets on here. 2 3 5 and 8 for me.

Thanks Dex good to catch up

2,3 & 7 for me but BRAVO on the whole set, didn't get to much bike racing this year due to other racing commitments and these shots just make me kick myself even more - simply superb young man!

.DAVID.

Thanks a lot David

Back