BSB round 5 or TP trackside meet!!!

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
Well can only say that there are now more TP members trackside as accredited media than i have ever known while doing BSB so suprised we have not seen loads of post up here yet so i better get the ball rolling then wait for the new talent to do me out of a job LOL :wave:

1/
C87Q2357-XL.jpg

2/
C87Q2108-XL.jpg

3/
C87Q2545-XL.jpg

4/
C87Q2573-XL.jpg

5/
IMG_5167-XL.jpg

6/
C87Q4839-XL.jpg

Few more to follow......

7/
C87Q4706-XL.jpg

8/
C87Q4968-XL.jpg

9/
C87Q5041-XL.jpg

10/
IMG_5444-XL.jpg

11/
C87Q3391-XL.jpg

12/
C87Q3475-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking and roll on next round as one of my favourite tracks next.......Brands GP :clap:

I've been sitting here waiting for the Snett pics!!!

worth the wait - awesome shots - seems the done thing to pick a favourite but I kinda like them all - number 3 if I was pushed i reckon.

feel free to post more of the monstor girls - although I have to say they looked prettier when they weren't posing for the camera!

Fantastic set of shots could not pick a fave one as there all stunning and so sharp ..... Think your jobs pretty safe !!

I've been sitting here waiting for the Snett pics!!!

worth the wait - awesome shots - seems the done thing to pick a favourite but I kinda like them all - number 3 if I was pushed i reckon.

feel free to post more of the monstor girls - although I have to say they looked prettier when they weren't posing for the camera!

Many thanks and agree about the Monster girls

Top shots(y)

Cheers bud just need some better glass again and the 1DX fixing LOL

Fantastic set of shots could not pick a fave one as there all stunning and so sharp ..... Think your jobs pretty safe !!

Cheers bud :D

Fantastic shots love all off them

Many thanks

Fantastic set. I really like 3 & 5 :)

Thank you

Good set with 1 and 3 my favs.

Thanks Mike :)

Stunning stuff bud, really like 1,3 & 6 but for my fav must be 8 surperb timing

Do you out of a job to put it simply lol

Hopefully see you at Brands

Cheers fella and good to see you again,will be at Brands Sat and Sun

Edit: Should have started a new thread. Sorry.

No worries and nice shots by the way ;)

Great Stuff Mate

Cheers bud and hows that Nikon going,the dark side you have gone now then ;)

I think you'll still have a job these are all spot on(y)Met a guy on Saturday with a 1dx & 400mm 2.8 mk2 & to quote "I'm stuggling to get anything sharp":LOL::LOL::LOL:.Might catch you at Brands....I get to stand in the good spots:D

Great set mate, love the colours & clarity you get :clap:

I think you'll still have a job these are all spot on Met a guy on Saturday with a 1dx & 400mm 2.8 mk2 & to quote "I'm stuggling to get anything sharp".Might catch you at Brands....I get to stand in the good spots

Must admit the heat diffraction was a complete pain which is why most of mine ended up being taken with the 70-200 and the ones I took with the 400 or 7D stick out a mile so can understand his problem.

If I can get sharp photos with a seven-year-old entry level model...

Doesn't matter what camera you have to be honest as most important thing is technique followed by glass.

Top set #1 and 3 are my faves.

Thank you

Great set mate, love the colours & clarity you get

Cheers buddy and hope to see you soon bud as don't think we have bumped into each other this season.

Right last couple from me and the rest are on the BSB website or Freezeframe if you fancy having a nose.

13/
C87Q2190-XL.jpg

14/
C87Q2457-XL.jpg

15/
C87Q2959-XL.jpg

16/
C87Q4647-XL.jpg

17/
C87Q4574-XL.jpg

18/
C87Q5083-XL.jpg

Many thanks once again and happy shooting.

Doesn't matter what camera you have to be honest as most important thing is technique followed by glass.
Oh absolutely, I agree completely.

I had a feeling that the comment I was replying to referred to the haze problem, so I thought I'd leave a little jokey reply but I think it reads more seriously than I intended. I should have used a big grinning smiley :D

No ones going to be putting you out of a job any time soon when your posting shots like this.

Cracking set.

Love no.9 and of course the gurls!

Great set of shots Glen. you always seem to get fantastic clarity and depth of colour in your images. The shadow side of the bikes almost look as if they were lit with fill in flash. Like #9 as something a bit different from the track shots.

Oh absolutely, I agree completely.

I had a feeling that the comment I was replying to referred to the haze problem, so I thought I'd leave a little jokey reply but I think it reads more seriously than I intended. I should have used a big grinning smiley :D

I understood you 100% :D

No ones going to be putting you out of a job any time soon when your posting shots like this.

Cracking set.

Cheers

Love no.9 and of course the gurls!

I cant understand why the girls are so popular ;)

Great set of shots Glen. you always seem to get fantastic clarity and depth of colour in your images. The shadow side of the bikes almost look as if they were lit with fill in flash. Like #9 as something a bit different from the track shots.

Thanks very much Neil and think a lot of that's down to the metering and sensor of the 1DX and also just how good Lightroom 4 is at shadow recovery,once you get the hang of it for the money its excellent.

Looks like you had a better weekend of it than me.

I was too hot, the BLZBox had data signal issues and the blazing temps just distorted the hell out of my shots... just like last year.

Seriously thinking about not bothering with Snet if its like it for a third year, its pretty much unworkable for me.

Think #3 is my pick of these - nicely backing that in there!

Hope your 1DX gets sorted before Brands... see you there :wave:

Looks like you had a better weekend of it than me.

I was too hot, the BLZBox had data signal issues and the blazing temps just distorted the hell out of my shots... just like last year.

Seriously thinking about not bothering with Snet if its like it for a third year, its pretty much unworkable for me.

Think #3 is my pick of these - nicely backing that in there!

Hope your 1DX gets sorted before Brands... see you there :wave:

Cheers Andy and know what you mean about the distortion,out of all the images i have posted in this thread only #5 was taken with the 400mm f5.6 and all the rest were the 70-200 f2.8 and i binned most the stuff from the 7D and the 400 as none were sharp.

Have got the 1DX back from Canon and they have carried out the recall but could not find the problem with it locking up all the time so it will be going back again at some point.

See you at Brands bud as will be there Saturday and Sunday shooting for Jenny Tinmouth and Two Wheels Racing for the rest of the season.

See you at Brands bud as will be there Saturday and Sunday shooting for Jenny Tinmouth and Two Wheels Racing for the rest of the season.

You could turn up on Monday and still get some shots of her racing then :nuts:

lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks very much Neil and think a lot of that's down to the metering and sensor of the 1DX and also just how good Lightroom 4 is at shadow recovery,once you get the hang of it for the money its excellent.

I've always used the shadow/highlight tool in Photoshop which works great, reading this a forced me to try Lightroom 5 and I must say it does a fantastic job on the RAW files. The spot healing tool IMO is better than Photoshop CS6, also I love the paint tool. I now need get a simple workflow going like I had pre Lightroom.

Last edited:
Pure Class as always Glen cracking set great detail and colour real hard to pick a fave but gonna go for 3+6 superb looking forward to Brands was a scorcher up there this weekend :D

Cheers bud and will get to see you one day and say hello.

You could turn up on Monday and still get some shots of her racing then :nuts:

lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OOOhhh LOL at least my keeper rate will go up for my pans and i will be able to shoot less :D

I've always used the shadow/highlight tool in Photoshop which works great, reading this a forced me to try Lightroom 5 and I must say it does a fantastic job on the RAW files. The spot healing tool IMO is better than Photoshop CS6, also I love the paint tool. I now need get a simple workflow going like I had pre Lightroom.

Lightroom seems to get better each release now and the only thing i use another program for is meta tags and keywords.

Since Adobe have owned both Photoshop and Lightroom the latter has improved a lot to the point i now never seem to use PS now unless its really serious clone work.

Have a look on Youtube for something by Dan Carr and his PhotoMechanic and Lightroom workflow vid.

Cheers bud and will get to see you one day and say hello.

OOOhhh LOL at least my keeper rate will go up for my pans and i will be able to shoot less :D

Lightroom seems to get better each release now and the only thing i use another program for is meta tags and keywords.

Since Adobe have owned both Photoshop and Lightroom the latter has improved a lot to the point i now never seem to use PS now unless its really serious clone work.

Have a look on Youtube for something by Dan Carr and his PhotoMechanic and Lightroom workflow vid.

Top man Dan Carr, very interesting video although I don't think I need photomechanic but would be go for a Pro Photog.

Thanks.

Back