BSB support race superstock 600

Edit My Images
No
sorry this is my first post,
but does any body have any pics of bike/rider no 15 Andy yelland from the above class from this season?
many thanks
cam,

Want to give us a clue what his bike looks like...

Sorry its grey with red #plate & he wears a st georges crash helmet,
i tried to put pic up but i cant,
cheers cam

I was rather hoping to be able to pick it out of hundreds of thumbnails.... hence the question...

As it turns out, no, I don't have any... probably because it didn't catch my eye - need some nice distinctive paintwork if you want me to take a pic, the plain black or grey or white bikes I don't bother trying!

Tell you what, I'll take a look on Saturday for you and try to nail some

I've had a look through my Brands set and don't have anything. Didn't shoot any at Thruxton either. It will give me something else to do this weekend at Brands so I'll see what I can come up with.

Yes Matt, I'll do some #72 shots for you too ;)

You will need to prompt them to do silly things for the tog in the bright yellow sun hat though!

i have a couple of him i think, i was taking a few of him & nick. good little race between them two @ brands, i'll post them up later.

Here's a few from Brands at the weekend

BSB_Brands_100508_1003.jpg

BSB_Brands_100508_1063.jpg

BSB_Brands_100508_1099.jpg

BSB_Brands_100508_1116.jpg

BSB_Brands_100508_1143.jpg

BSB_Brands_110508_0197.jpg

Unfortunately that last one isn't too sharp. But I was having real trouble picking him up at the exit to Hawthorns. The other shots were around Stirlings on Saturday. There was an ambulance standing out like a sore thumb in the background, so I've avoided posting any of those. I know Nat took a few too, so I'm sure he'll post them up if they're any good.

I've got a couple, forgot to look out for him actually - Gribbsy has just reminded me.

None of these make my pick of the day, but here you go anyway, he might appreciate them anyhow..

These are from the exit of Sheene on Sunday during the morning warmup:

fifteen-1.jpg

fifteen-2.jpg

Don't have any of him from the race, where did he come?

Price? You can have those for free from me! If you like them that is, I can't say I care for them too much!

If you want them at the biggest and original size, drop me a private message with your email address and I'll sort them out and send them over.

I'll also try and make a tidier job on the processing! This was very rough and ready!

Cheers

did he race at thruxton? i took 1800 pix so he must be in there somewhere

yes did race at thruxton but did not have much luck with track time,
endid up with 2 punctures and came of after riding over another rider having
a little sleep in the middle of the track,
cheers
cam

I've got a couple, forgot to look out for him actually - Gribbsy has just reminded me.

None of these make my pick of the day, but here you go anyway, he might appreciate them anyhow..

These are from the exit of Sheene on Sunday during the morning warmup:

fifteen-1.jpg

fifteen-2.jpg

Don't have any of him from the race, where did he come?

he finished 16th but their is a bit of descrepancie as he was pased by 2 riders when the saftey car was out but he was still happy with the result as
it's his first season afetr racing in the bemsee rookie 600 last year,

Back