Critique BSB test day - Oulton Park

Edit My Images
No
Afternoon everyone,

Hope you all well?

Please go gentle with me as I haven't been out shooting proper in 8 months. Also, I haven't shot bikes in ages. Im use to drift cars.

I went to Oulton Park yesterday for the test day and have been nervous putting images up for critique as the standard on here is phenomenal and I wish to one day get to to level people on here are at. I apologise for the lack of variety, my go to places seem tp set way further back than the last time I was at Oulton so I hung out at the usual hot spot of Druids. Anyway, these were taken on a Canon 70D with a Sigma 70-200 2.8 and ob v post work in LR. Be great to hear what you think.

Thanks.

1 - _MG_0768 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

2 - _MG_1012 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

3 - _MG_0880 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

4 - _MG_0951 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

5 - _MG_1029 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

You have great panning technique that's for sure.

You shouldn't be nervous, great work here. Slight crit on the last one is the distracting background but all in all, very nice. My favourite is the Shakey shot

Saw them on Flickr already (I follow you) and I think they're great, you already take images I can only aspire to, so don't be concerned there's always someone further down the food chain! And I love the PP as well, it's kinda where I try to get to, I like the shiny / contrasty-ness! :D

Back