BTCC Brands Hatch Saturday

Edit My Images
Yes
Evenin All,

Well the weather wasnt too bad and the action wasnt half bad either! The best news is people are still crashing when i point a camera at them...Heres a few from the day:

2371692507_db995e10cc.jpg

2371693219_02f918574e.jpg

2372531292_c8c2882b56.jpg

2372533084_35d04a36e8.jpg

2371697955_1ea3b0f59b.jpg

Theres a few more on flickr, C&C welcome as always.

Cheers

Nat
B->

Great stuff. I plan on going to Croft this year. So hope to get some good ones.

Good stuff Nat some good action going on there.

Bill

Some awsome shots there it's the sort of sport I would love to give a go but Im in Sheffield and to my knowledge there isnt any tracks here.

Donington can't be too far away? Certainly a lot closer than it is to me and I've made the trip many times :) Plenty of action there!

Crackin' shots Nat, I especially like the first one for its simple lines.

Number 1 and 4 for me! Theres just something so neat about them? I know what i mean! I wish i was as good as you.

Cheers Guys,

As ive said before i usually struggle to get motivated with cars but i have to say the day was pretty good and gribbsy and me decided to spend most of the day experimenting with finding new places to snap from and using TC's etc. Of course it helps to get fender benders and my dead leg/foot has almost recovered after spending entire sessions looking through the lens waiting for them to oblige!

Cant wait for BSB next week. :D:D:D

Cheers

Nat
B->

Definitely No.5 for me... just a shame the wheels weren't spinning to really add to the sense of speed.

Excellent set though! :)

Back