BTCC - Croft 31st May 08 part 1

wez130

Steak,wedges and a pint
Edit My Images
Yes
Went here today for the qualifying, not as busy as the race itself and generally better for photography, only had chance to get through about 10% of my shots so far but this is what i have to offer so far.

renault1sm.jpg

renault2sm.jpg

renault3sm.jpg

renault4sm.jpg

renault5sm.jpg

Seat1sm.jpg

Last edited:
Love the last one. Of course it is nothing too do with the fact its Plato :D Absoulty crackin' set :clap: In #2 not sure weather that modifaction will help or hinder him :D

i'm a plato fan too, and indeed, i like the seat touring cars too, and have taken a liking to them renaults as you can tell, (also, they were first on my CF card to be processed, i've got loads of the actual touring cars to process, some from round the pits etc and also formula renault and maybe a couple of porsche, just cant be bothered tonight :D

what was he wearing, i'm the only one i saw with the talkphotography strap, i was complete with buggy and 18mth old child too :D

Probably was you. Don't know how old the child was, I didn't ask him.

I was on the bank at the complex for a bit, with media pass and a couple of scruffy 1ds, and 300mm lens.

Some good pics there.

I don't think much of Renaults new air cooling system in #2 though:LOL:

Probably was you. Don't know how old the child was, I didn't ask him.

I was on the bank at the complex for a bit, with media pass and a couple of scruffy 1ds, and 300mm lens.

I was stood next to a media pass guy for about half hour who had a couple of 1ds, one on the floor, poor thing :D, the other one had a sticker on the hood of (was it a 70-200 F/2.8 L IS?) it probs was me as i was the only one i saw with a TP strap, i used my 30D and 100-400

BTW, how did you get the media pass, i'd like to know for next year :)

I was stood next to a media pass guy for about half hour who had a couple of 1ds, one on the floor, poor thing :D, the other one had a sticker on the hood of (was it a 70-200 F/2.8 L IS?) it probs was me as i was the only one i saw with a TP strap, i used my 30D and 100-400

Yep, sounds like me. I work for a photo agency, that's how I got it.

Back