BTCC Snetterton (now with added grid girls)

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
:love:Some from me.

1. The grid walk is not just about grid girls.

IMG_8772.jpg

2. Taken from the startline gantry, I like this as both the Sunshine cars are in the same shot.

IMG_8801.jpg

3. Louise Richardson drove like a champion to take a pole to flags win (via 5th place backwards thanks to a tap from a rival.)

IMG_8345.jpg

4. Thanks to this I smelled like a pub for the rest of the day. A classy pub that only serves Champers, but still. Podium shots like this can often be got by non-media 'togs as its often held in the paddock.

IMG_9575.jpg

5. The long awaited spectator banking around Bombhole and Coram wasn't ready to be walked on by the public. Allows a view up to the Esses which will allow a pack shot for racing, or alternatively a solitary car in frame.

IMG_8175.jpg

6. You don't need a long lens all the time, this was at 28mm
IMG_9338.jpg

Who wants some grid girls?

Last edited:
Very nice set,love 1 and 5 but top for me would be 6.
That sky in 6 makes it for me but i do find the little bit of post in the bottom right keeps grabbing my eye.

Super duper shots Andrew :) It was great to see you on Sunday!

2,5 and 6 are the shots for me :) Also like the Driver shot.

Lousie drove superbly this weekend!! Very impressive.

I am chomping at the bit to get my camera back now!!!

The Sunshine Honda shot is a corker. Good to hear they are putting in some more decent spectatory viewing. I've seen a few complaints about people getting in the way so hopefully that might thin the crowd down a bit at the chicane - although I've no doubt it's still the best public viewing point.

Thanks for the nice words so far, here are the grid girls.

1. Caroline Hall is everyone's favourite grid girl. (conducted on a random survey of trackside photographers during the 2009 season). She's pleased because of Plato's pole position in race 2.

IMG_8784.jpg

2. Rob Collard's grid girl.

IMG_8427.jpg

3. Tom Chilton's grid girl

IMG_8785.jpg

4. Roxie, Paul O'Neill's

IMG_8424.jpg

5. Not sure about the glasses...

IMG_8753.jpg

6. The Leyland Paint girls are always colourful...

IMG_8417.jpg

I've like the second set much better!

I'll have 2 no.4's and finish of with a No. 2... wrap'em up to go please!!! :)

Thanks for the nice words so far, here are the grid girls.

1. Caroline Hall is everyone's favourite grid girl. (conducted on a random survey of trackside photographers during the 2009 season). She's pleased because of Plato's pole position in race 2.

IMG_8784.jpg

Is it wrong that the first thing i thought when i saw this was 'how the **** did he get media accreditation' (dude on the right) :D:LOL:

Back