Bulldog Rally BigRay stage - alix

Name
Alix
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are few pics from BIGRAY stage was cracking weather and i got to give my polarizing filter a shot to cut the glare, hopfully i aint to heavy handed on shadow/hightlights this time :LOL:
  1. 6870978902_8407219661_b.jpg

2. 7017086385_e9f9d16fb0_b.jpg

3. 6870979480_18ab079fae_b.jpg

4. 7017087183_84e5619687_b.jpg

and last one somthing a little dif from norm :naughty:
  5. 7017087787_0b79c73417_b.jpg

Last edited:
much better colours now alix.. they look a hell of a lot more natural... good job
p.s good set fella!!
3 and 5 for me...

Good stuff, Almost there with the colours ;-) Try boosting the contrast once you have done your shadows thingy it will but some punch back into them and not leave them looking grey.

Regards,
Jon.S

3 and 4 for me Alix, 4 being the pick, great shot! :clap: I must have walked past you, I was on the bank next to 4 for the rusties, then moved back down the stage for the main historics!

Nice set ,looks a good event.
Ian
Thanks Ian

much better colours now alix.. they look a hell of a lot more natural... good job
p.s good set fella!!
3 and 5 for me...
Thanks danial was a cracking day up there loved it shame there was no nationals in BigRay though :crying:

Hi Alix
I like these much better than last time 3 & 4 for me(y)
Thanks Alan prob with them last time was my 60d got a built in shadow took set that to off as default now and i shot all day in full manual insted of Tv

Much better,Alix,3 and 4 for me too.
Thanks Chris was mutch more soft handed in shadow/hilight :LOL:

Good stuff, Almost there with the colours ;-) Try boosting the contrast once you have done your shadows thingy it will but some punch back into them and not leave them looking grey.
Regards,
Jon.S
Thanks Jon think the bit of gray is more due to the dust in the air i manage to clear a lot up in photoshop though

3 and 4 for me Alix, 4 being the pick, great shot! :clap: I must have walked past you, I was on the bank next to 4 for the rusties, then moved back down the stage for the main historics!
Thanks Jamie i was at the first real corner on the historics and inters first run then walked up to the spot of pic 4 for 2nd run of the inters so odds are i did pass you :LOL:

here are a few more pics from the inters as thay seem to be liked (y)

7020517375_96434a29a2_b.jpg

6874414056_85f619f7ee_b.jpg

6874413700_5c7708d8b0_b.jpg

7020516367_08235536d6_b.jpg

6874437678_bee5175fab_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jon think the bit of gray is more due to the dust in the air i manage to clear a lot up in photoshop though

Definitely not dust Al, It is what is left when you play with the shadows & highlights and don't put any contrast/blacks back in.

If your okay with it let me know and I will edit one of your shots and you can see it side by side to what you are viewing to possibly help you see what I mean?

Regards,
Jon

Definitely not dust Al, It is what is left when you play with the shadows & highlights and don't put any contrast/blacks back in.

If your okay with it let me know and I will edit one of your shots and you can see it side by side to what you are viewing to possibly help you see what I mean?

Regards,
Jon
sure eddit way i got no probs with it :) but everything was gray up there when inters come around 2nd time even i was grey with dust :LOL:

Good set, i really like number 5 works really well
Thanks Dex was not so easy getting the shots over that side of the hill due to cars flying past under me and kicking up a wall of dust :puke:

Dust was bad yes, But your backgrounds would not be as clear as they are if it was the dust as it masks the whole image ;-)

Here we go Al, Edited quickly, All I have done is added a slight amount of left hand side curve to bring some black back in to compensate for the Shadows/Highlights, Compare them side by side in PS and see what you think.

alex3-C.jpg

alex2-C.jpg

alex1-C.jpg

Regards,
Jon.S

Can see what you mean now Jon will give it a shot next time thanks for the tip (y)

can leave them up if you want Jon other can see what you ment then and it might help them too :)

Back