Burning Hope

Arthur Brown? …forget that.

I prefer the crazy world of Neil Burnell!
Very cool Neil, I dig that!

That's pretty amazing Neil. Not sure I could ever conceive of such an idea, let alone execute it.

Another very creative bit of work Neil, and well put together.(y)

George.

What an imaginative piece of work, well thought out and brilliantly put together.

Brilliantly put together. Well done.
Thanks Robert

Very creative Neil, I wish I had some creativity!
Thanks Andy, you have plenty of creativity!

That's pretty amazing Neil. Not sure I could ever conceive of such an idea, let alone execute it.
Thanks Darren

Another very creative bit of work Neil, and well put together.(y)

George.
Cheers George, much appreciated

What an imaginative piece of work, well thought out and brilliantly put together.
Thank you Steve

Quite creative and I would say complex, the final result is amazing!
Cheers Plamen

Hi Neil. That is very VERY clever well done! What really excites me about this image is that (I assume) you took all the images. Then worked them all together sooooo flawlessly building the scene as you go.

Fab Fab Fab.

Gaz

That's some superb work and great creativity
Thanks Adam

That is really really good Neil (y) spot on matey
Cheers Carl

Hi Neil. That is very VERY clever well done! What really excites me about this image is that (I assume) you took all the images. Then worked them all together sooooo flawlessly building the scene as you go.
Fab Fab Fab.
Gaz
Thanks Gary, mainly public domain shots used Gary not had chance to go Iceland and shoot the plane wreck!

wow that is absolutely amazing. Very creative. :)
Thank you Nick

The name makes the image ;)
Great image mate and superbly executed.
Cheers Mate and thanks for the title ;)

Wow! Incredible stuff mate.
Cheers Neil

Another cracker Neil.
Thanks Simon

Thanks Gary, mainly public domain shots used Gary not had chance to go Iceland and shoot the plane wreck!
Dang! You spoilt it all for me now :) __________________________Just kidding :)_____________________Still fab!

Gaz

Quality stuff. I like the composition of the Dakota, I've not seen a shot of it from that angle before. It's given me some ideas for my visit there later this year - cheers!

Amazing composite, I love it! Might there be a chance of you compiling a 'how to' for a simple composite? I'm sure many of us would be interested in your hints and tips.

That is super Neil!!
Thanks Naka

Quality stuff. I like the composition of the Dakota, I've not seen a shot of it from that angle before. It's given me some ideas for my visit there later this year - cheers!
Cheers Julian, enjoy your visit.

Love this image. Very well done.
Thank You John

Cheers Jason

Not too sure about the mono ... :exit::)

Great work again and I like the aquas and blues and general coldness to this.
Thanks Edward, the mono is a bit "rough" ;)

Amazing composite, I love it! Might there be a chance of you compiling a 'how to' for a simple composite? I'm sure many of us would be interested in your hints and tips.
Thanks.... I keep meaning to record the process, I will make a vid at some stage!

Back