Bushy Park Rut

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
My first visit to the park and whilst it was great to get close to the Stags I much prefer stalk them in the hills as its much more satisfying.It was a bit too much like shooting in a Zoo for my liking so I doubt I will be going again.
Loads of images of these at this time of year so to try and be original is near on impossible but we had some fab conditions to work with up there.
Here are some of what I came away with.

Red Stag by Mike Warburton Photography, on Flickr

Mono Stag by Mike Warburton Photography, on Flickr

Dawn Stag by Mike Warburton Photography, on Flickr

Bushy Park Mist by Mike Warburton Photography, on Flickr

Love number 6, it's almost dream like. How did you achieve this effect, just curious is all.

Thanks

Very nice indeed.

I was going today but I only get one lie in each week,it's a 2 hour drive and the weather was very iffy. Added together these facts saw me turn off the alarm at 4am roll over and go back to sleep. :oops: :$

Some people have no dedication ...... I will maybe try again next week.

Great images Mike, particularly the 2nd (like the processing) and the last one (although would suggest losing the bottom quarter of the image would improve the composition). As you say, you have to work to come away with something original (as it is getting so popular these days), but that is the challenge at parks like this, rather than finding them out in the wild, its finding a different perspective.

Lovely set, bushy park is great at this time of year for the low hanging mist and late sunrise:) I was there Sunday morning and there was an army of photographers there!!

There was a group from I think Watford camera club, hello to anyone I chatted to!

I like the mono conversion, haven't seen that before on a stag, might try that myself.

Back