Buying From WEX Question

Edit My Images
Yes
Buying From WEX Question

if I buy a camera body from wex, do they come with a battery ?

stupid question I know, but never bought from them !

Depends which model you are buying. They usually tell you in the full details section.

Spooks

A used body should say whether it's complete with all the bits in the box - but always assume that the battery with a used body will be as old as the body and may be a bit worn out. Budget for a replacement and to use the one that comes with it as a spare.

WEX are very friendly on the phone, but as they're almost local I usually wait until I'm in the area and buy in person.

Never brought a camera new or s/h that didn't come with an battery,but if you want to get some spares best look at say Amazon :)

A quick phone call to check on the exact body you'll be buying should get a definitive answer...

Check simply electronics first, I've bought all my lenses and body from them, they're great.

Sean.

I believe a battery would be included. They state usually in the description.
They are relatively close to me (40 min drive) and I have used them several times. Always worth a call if you want more info :)
You get 12 months warranty with used equip too.

Check simply electronics first, I've bought all my lenses and body from them, they're great.

Sean.

Personally I won't buy from that company again after they flat out lied to me about the source of the camera.

Grey importers masquerading as legitimate uk sellers IMO

Nice what did you get?
Other half got a canon 350d as wants to start taking some photos herself :)

I did buy myself a lens upgrade though and upgraded my canon 18-55 to the IS version , at £34 I couldn't not :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talk Photography Forums

Ok ok, don't jump on my back for god sake, I can only speak from personal experience, I've had nothing but good service from them and if you take the time to look further down in the reviews so have a lot of others, zip in future.

Last edited:
if you look down the reviews you can see that a bunch of shills with one post each claim to have experienced good service, while nearly everyone genuine has experienced appalling service.

Which begs the question of why you decided to crash a thread about an unrelated company in order to promote someone who most regard as one step short of a scam

if you look down the reviews you can see that a bunch of shills with one post each claim to have experienced good service, while nearly everyone genuine has experienced appalling service.

Which begs the question of why you decided to crash a thread about an unrelated company in order to promote someone who most regard as one step short of a scam

Your talking complete bulls,,t, I didn't crash a thread, I was just trying to save someone some money, you know good intentions, get your facts right before accusing me of being a scammer, I enjoy forums but keyboard warriors always spoil them.

Back