Buzzard (pic added)

WOW!!!!!!!

fantastic shots - have never been able to get as close as that. We're off to Mull in a couple of weeks time, and I bet I still don't get as close as that! :LOL: :(

Your pics deserve all the superlatives, Ian. Absolutely fabulous.

Have you come across the website www.birdguides.com ? (Sorry, can't do links yet).

They have a weekly competition, and I'm sure you'd have a good chance.

You can get their basic news service for free, or if you pay a monthly fee, you get news of all the rarities and where they are.

I prefer the bird without eye contact. The bird with looksn a bit nervous.

Last edited:
I thought the first one was good, that last one you posted is excellent.

Crikey, how did I miss this thread?

A truelly fantastic shot of a very handsome buzzard :clap:

Ian you've been warned before about hanging your big one out of car windows! :LOL:

Loving the shot with the eye contact. Really piercing eyes!

I seem to have missed the one....koool (y)

That first one is stunning, well done Ian, I really like it very much indeed.

Ian that is one suberb shot :clap:

Wow Ian! Looks like someone had a good trip to Mull! :clap: :clap:

Are you back home now? Did you miss the influx of Honey's at the end of last week? At Gibraltar Point there were reports of up to 16 Honey Buzzards present!

Yet another Fantastic shot Ian. Is their no end to your skill. Thanks for sharing once again and please pass some of that luck onto the rest of us.

Theese are very very good, the first one just about shaves it for me, what an amazing sight !!

Dean

www.camerabeanbags.co.uk

Thanks Dean :)

That first one is stunning, well done Ian, I really like it very much indeed.

Ian that is one suberb shot :clap:

Thanks again Gremlin :)

Wow Ian! Looks like someone had a good trip to Mull!

Are you back home now? Did you miss the influx of Honey's at the end of last week? At Gibraltar Point there were reports of up to 16 Honey Buzzards present!

Yes Thanks Jo, was a fantasatic trip :) yep am back now, did you see the Marsh Harrier shots from Digby ? :) I didnt get back until saturday pm so didnt know about the Honey Buzzards, but sounds fantastic :) must get to Gib point again someday its nice up there :)

Yet another Fantastic shot Ian. Is their no end to your skill. Thanks for sharing once again and please pass some of that luck onto the rest of us.

Careful my head wont fit through the door at this rate ;)

Mull is special Ian. The 3 days I had on Mull where excellent. Although I did not get any decent pictures of a BoP just some Chaffinchs :(, but there is just so much to see on the wildlife side.

Excellent set of photos (y)

So far that is the best photo I have seen of a buzzard especially on the ground, have often seen them worming on ploughed fields but could never get close enough without spooking them.

Nev

Mull is special Ian. The 3 days I had on Mull where excellent. Although I did not get any decent pictures of a BoP just some Chaffinchs :(, but there is just so much to see on the wildlife side.

Excellent set of photos (y)

You arent kidding mate, if i could i would move there, or Skye very special places :)

So far that is the best photo I have seen of a buzzard especially on the ground, have often seen them worming on ploughed fields but could never get close enough without spooking them.

Nev

Thanks Nev :) im just glad it stayed on the rock for the 3 or 4 minutes it did :)

Back