BUZZARD - YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent just a couple of hours today in the hide hpoing that I may see it, as it had been sighted yesterday, and low and behold it arrived. Now just got to get it closer.:thinking:

IMG_3220.jpg by Nicki.C, on Flickr

Another one added

IMG_3290.jpg by Nicki.C, on Flickr

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL:bring the rabbit closer, simples

lovely photo

Thank you,

David, :LOL: It has taken a year to get it to land and get it this dam close, :LOL: it was a bit closer than the shots taken yesterday by Ferrnface, (they will be along shortly I hope) and when I left they were put closer in still.

Got to top the field again next week so hopefully rabbits will be seen easier. (y)

Great to see a buzzard image a great oppurtunity for you now it knows where the food is, good luck a nice shot

Thanks, it has taken a long time as I have been up every other day feeding, and the foxes have had a nice feast anyway.

Got loads of rabbits etc in the freezer so hopefully it will be back each day for some food.(y)

Nice Nicki, you got it, but think you have been spotted ;) :)

Well done Nicki,your time and patience has proved worthwhile......(y)

Thank you,

David, :LOL: It has taken a year to get it to land and get it this dam close, :LOL: it was a bit closer than the shots taken yesterday by Ferrnface, (they will be along shortly I hope) and when I left they were put closer in still.

Got to top the field again next week so hopefully rabbits will be seen easier. (y)

Well done on your perseverance Nicki (y) Great images and look forward to alot more :clap:

Great stuff Nicki ! (y)
Got to be one of my favourite birds and I have lots around where I live but the only time I had the chance of a decent ground shot I was so excited I cocked up totally :bang:
John

(y) Two great shots lets hope you do`nt have to wait another year for it to get closer

Nice pics Nicki ill try and post my Buzzard but could not last time i tried unless u want to help me out again.

Back