Bwlch Derwin

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

One of those moments you grab the camera and head outside as Mother nature decides to turn up, does'nt happen very often this side of Snowdonia I tend to set the alarm and head to the summit of Mount Snowdon 9/10

Front garden may have been hand held too :oops: :$ Mountain across the way is Bwlch Mawr

Bwlch Derwin by Kevin OBrian, on Flickr

Last edited:
Interesting Head of Loosestrife on the left with double flowers right up to the tip....;) Only Joshing Kevin!

You are so lucky to live in such beautiful scenery, i envy people that live in such wonderful places. What it must be like to step out of your door and look at this!

Nice Picture! The low level cloud and the subtle colours over the mountain are lovely... Makes you wanna pull your boots on!
Can you ask the farmer nicely if he would put up a nice fence rather than the barbed wire:)

I'm coming up to Snowdonia in September, cant wait

Ha indeed certainly are plenty of weeds about for sure, this mist rolled in from nowhere, oops lol the fence and field belong to us right down to the little ponies grazing in the field, however we are extending the garden in the near future and will be adding new fencing too. The light is good in September too

oohhh you lucky Bu88er! Weeds??? Thats a Plant in the wrong place Kev;)
Looks like you have got a fair bit of work on your hands mate, but i'm very sure it will be worth it, looking at your location.

Was only joking about the fence, too busy looking at the Mountain too even notice the Ponies ooppss! (didnt get as far as Flikr).

Yes, hoping to look up some of my old haunts, but i will have Father in Law and SWIMBO with me so it might curtail my yomping, im sure i'll capture some stuff and the light should be good in Sept.

Good Luck with your Weeding:)

Back