Cambridge at the weekend

Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Went for a walk on Saturday morning while the weather was good, a few pics below.

1. St. Johns Stairwell
Photo1.jpg

2. Punts
Photo2.jpg

3. Bridge of Sighs
Photo3.jpg

C+C welcome (y)

I like photo 1 !

With photo 3 it is nice, but seems there are too many things I am forced to look at - tree, reflection, bridge and building in background. In my opinion photo would look good if the bridge took up most of the capture.

Your punt picture is just superb. Very well seen and brilliantly composed and processed.

Brill (y)

I like photo 1 !

With photo 3 it is nice, but seems there are too many things I am forced to look at - tree, reflection, bridge and building in background. In my opinion photo would look good if the bridge took up most of the capture.

Thanks mebz, I will try cropping the third image, I can see your point about there being too much to focus on.

Your punt picture is just superb. Very well seen and brilliantly composed and processed.

Brill (y)

Thanks Ryan (y)

I love the punt photo, great abstract and took me a few moments to suss it out. The other two are nice, but do nothing special for me.

2,3,1 in that order for me. Love the punt, really like the composition. Think the 3rd would be better without the shadows on the RHS (have no idea if the lighting could be achieved), but loving the blues, reflections and architecture.

1 not doing a lot for me.

That said, Cambridge looks a great opportunity and one to be added to my list.

Nice set.

Back