Camera Bag for 2 SLR with 2 lens?

Name
Richard Wong
Edit My Images
No
just wondering if there is a sling bag out there that can fit 2 bodies with 1 lens attached and 1 additional lens? or any combination that can fit 2 bodies + 2 lens. obviously need room for filters and batteries.

thanks for the help,

Have a look at the thinktank retrospective range, there's a range if sizes and good quality, I have the 7 and it's my favourite bag although I doubt you'd fit a second body but the bigger ones would (30/40/50).

Crumpler also make a lot of different solutions, the 7 million dollar home would easily fit 2 bodies with a 70-200 on, with extras.

Last edited:
Chris Heathcote does a great review of a ThinkTank Retrospective 20 , which he has 2 SLR's in . Search the forum , sorry I can't provide a link:rolleyes:

Not sure if the model still exists but this is my LowePro MiniTrekker. Currently got a 2nd FF body where the lens is (#6). Can easily be configured to hold 2 SLRs with lenses fitted and a couple of extra lenses. From memory (old photo!), 1 is a D700 with a 70-300, 2 is a Tamron 90mm Macro, 3 is a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, 4 is a Sigma 8mm fisheye, 5 a Sigma 12-24, 6 a Sigma 24-70. 7, 8 & 9 are spare batteries and cards and 10 is odds and sods, filters etc. There's also an outside pocket where I keep a torch, manuals, cleaning kit etc.

DSC00129
by gpn63, on Flickr

Back