Camera bag

Too many wheels for that ;):D

How is it? I keep looking at the i30N, I miss my hot hatches
It's an absolute hoot when it's playtime.
It's also surprisingly good on fuel when I drive in a manner commensurate with my age.
I does have/do a few things that bug me though.

I test drove the i30n but it was not quite as engaging as the i20n.

Last edited:
It's an absolute hoot when it's playtime.
It's also surprisingly good on fuel when I drive in a manner consummate with my age.
Nothing wrong with being young at heart ;):D
I does have/do a few things that bug me though.

I test drove the i30n but it was not quite as engaging as the i20n.

Thanks for the info (y)

There is only one problem with cars made in South Korea, if the a part for the make/model is not in this country you have to wait for it to be shipped over by boat which could take weeks.
We had that issue with a Kia which is a sister company to Hyundai

There is only one problem with cars made in South Korea, if the a part for the make/model is not in this country you have to wait for it to be shipped over by boat which could take weeks.
We had that issue with a Kia which is a sister company to Hyundai
That is true.
My son in law had his kia proceed door mirror smashed off and 6 weeks later there is still no sign of a replacement.

Fast enough, but has the brembos and Koni FSDs so faster around a corner. Big modification plans ahead
I'm modding mine a tiny bit by way of removing the, quite frankly, ridiculous sound generator.
I'll probably fix the exhaust valve wide open too.

I'm modding mine a tiny bit by way of removing the, quite frankly, ridiculous sound generator.
I'll probably fix the exhaust valve wide open too.
How is the space in yours? I was considering them along with the Polo GTI and Mini JCW but I have always loved the Abarth and wanted one, so thought I would just do something different for a change. I get comments all the time (some good, some not) and I am 6 foot 4 and there is loads of space in it. I can get all four of us in mine (just about if the wife sits behind me) but wouldn't use it to cart the family to Scotland lol

People having their new cars actually delivered makes me sad :cautious:

They look like fun though, and the weather's perfect for a nice drive!

People having their new cars actually delivered makes me sad :cautious:

They look like fun though, and the weather's perfect for a nice drive!
If it makes you feel better, I ordered a new Kia ProCeed GT (the faster one) in January and was told April / May, then June, then July and then they said no fixed date but sometime before March 2023 LOL. So at that point I cancelled my order, looked for something 6 months old as couldn't be bothered to wait any longer and stumbled on this. Pre Reg, 3 miles on the clock, register two days before I purchased it, full Abarth warranty and they matched my PX value which allowed me to pay the rest of the Abarth (was discounted by just over 4K) in cash. So no car payments / PCP for me now.

How is the space in yours? I was considering them along with the Polo GTI and Mini JCW but I have always loved the Abarth and wanted one, so thought I would just do something different for a change. I get comments all the time (some good, some not) and I am 6 foot 4 and there is loads of space in it. I can get all four of us in mine (just about if the wife sits behind me) but wouldn't use it to cart the family to Scotland lol

The space is not bad although I'm not 6ft 4in.
It has more boot and passenger space than my previous swift sport but the roof line is lower.
I looked at the fiesta and focus st but they are all over the place and if you've seen one you've seen them all. I'm not saying they are bad cars though.

Back