Cameratiks

Edit My Images
No
Anyone know where this is in Edinburgh? And are they any good at inspection reports? And any place to park a car nearby???

Thanks

It's on Morningside road, on the right hand side as you leave town. It's opposite a church. There is a little bit of parking on morningside road (not right outside, but further up and down, pay and display), and a fair bit more on the surrounding side streets (also all pay and display). Check out Google Maps for specific roads, but you should be able to find somewhere to park.

Depending where you're coming from, the best way in would be to take the bypass to the fairemilehead junction, and take the A702 all the way in. (The A702 turns into Morningside road after a while). Drive up the hill, pass the Waitrose on your right and then keep going. The hill gets quite steep and Cameratiks is on the left. If you get to the top of the hill (where the 3 way traffic lights are) you've gone too far.

I'm sure you can figure it out from a map.

As for inspections, I have no idea whatsoever. I've only been in the shop once. They have a really extensive range of old lenses in the window which I've sometimes drooled over, but I've never bought anything but batteries from them.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back