Can anything be done with this shot?

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
The sky's really blown out to the right of the photo, but I really like the shot considering it was a 'camera switch on...lens cap off...quick...SNAP' sorta shot as my mate decided to go a different way than us.

DomMoving.jpg

Can anything be done to bring the sky back & make the blown out area less destracting?

I'm half decent with photoshop, just not brilliant at PP. This is where i'm hoping some of you guy's could help. :)

Hmmm can't do much with it. The sky from the right hand lamp post is just completely white from over exposure. There is no detail there at all.

I'd be tempted to go for a heavily styled shot here, as that sky is nearly all gone:

TestShots-original--25.jpg

TestShots-original--24.jpg

TestShots-original--23.jpg

fill it all in black, then stick lots of pictures of flowers, monkeys, giraffes, 50 foot hamsters, ufo's, some more aliens walking along the ground, maybe some hover cars flying about in a futuristic type way, all within a giant city full of futuristicy looking buildings made of chrome and sticky back plastic, perhaps stick in the cast of futurama somewhere in the photo...

;)

:LOL: @ Surreal Illusions.

Cheers guy's, didn't really think it'd be save-able. Not got the RAW file either, deleted it with a mixed bunch of bloopers by accident.

Some of the edited shot's look good though, cheers for having a doosh (y)

Back