cannon photopaper ???

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
do any of you use cannon photo paper if so what do you pay for it and what size do you use ???

im only asking as i have a good suplyer and he is quite cheep so i mite be able to help you guys out :D

I use PR-101 Super High Gloss in both A4 and A3 size..:)

How much does your supplier charge for A3..:nuts:

I pay £15.39p for 10 sheets (1 pack) of A3 PR-101 from Amazon and that includes free delivery with any order over £25.;)

Canon GP-501 from 7dayshop.com
A4, 170gm, 100 sheets, £16.99 vat free, and BOGOF offer.

P&P is £3.95 no mater what size of order

Think I mentioned a while ago, I did a run of 100 13-page calendars before xmas, ordered 7 packs to get 1400 sheets, still only £3.95 p&p.

Mmmmm. Not sure I want this type of product to be honest..:(

Quote from his site..

Out-of-Box Ink Cartridges
We trade in large volumes of ink cartridges that are either missing their standard trade packaging, or have passed their stated expiration date, and are therefore unsuitable for regular channels.

I've not registered on improctg web site so may have missed something, but it seems to be a wholesale supplier of compatible cartridges... and I thought the thread started off as a query about paper?

Blimey, that's got to be the fastest turnaround from 7dayshop I've seen - paper arrived this morning. Ideal for general prints, proofs, etc. and great price too.

Back