Canon 430ex at Comet

I bought one yesterday. Thought it was a pricing error at first, didn`t think they`d honour it as I did a reserve and collection.

Very happy with it.

Damn it. In Dubai at the moment and both Shrewsbury and Telford have them in stock!

DB

Damn it. In Dubai at the moment and both Shrewsbury and Telford have them in stock!

DB

You can go into any store and order at the discount price and they will get it in for you. I have done this several times with these people, last time was when I bought 10 of the 1TB hard drives.

Hi

What a great deal, thanks for mentioning it. Will have a look tomorrow

stew

Just looked and Hanley have them for collect at store if anyones interested

Looks like they have all 'run out of stock' not suprised!!

I have a photographic memory that was never developed

Just got home with mine & there is no case or stand in the box :(

I'll have to pop back tomorrow & *explain* things to them :bat:

Just got home with mine & there is no case or stand in the box :(

I'll have to pop back tomorrow & *explain* things to them :bat:

Sorry to hear that, have had problems with Comet before so will wish you luck, I had to go through Trading Standards and there Directors office to get any where. :shake:

Managers always look surprised when you tell them it's cheaper to have a leg broken than hire a Lawyer :whistle:

joking ;)

Just got back from Comet with replacement Flash (with everything), no problems at all.

It must be my charisma ;)

Atleast they get it right sometimes, may be just our branch, when I was dealing with my issue, there was about another 2/3 peps having issues as well. :)

Got the last three from my local Comet.

Picked up a couple of spares just in case anyone on here wanted one so if anyone wants one drop me a PM :)

The Hemel Hempstead branch now has one without a case or stand, somebody should be able to haggle a deal with them ;)

Reserved one of these on the 24th only to be told that it wasn't in stock after driving 25 miles :(.

Has anyone managed to get one of these yet? I keep looking and putting in some family postcodes around to increase my chances, but to no avail. How can it be home delivery dependant on the damn postcode?

Just in case anyone is still looking for one of these, I popped into Comet at Derby today and saw one in the cabinet for.....£116.

£79.99

I have rang round all the Comets in York/Hull and none of them have any! :crying:

As a result of my lack of findings, If anyone has one for sale (or flash that works with Canon 400D) I will be very interested!

Last edited:
Back