Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS New £1267.49

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Jacobs are doing the Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM on special untill the 11th May at £1267.49

Linky

To get this price you need to add a discount code LENS25 at the checkout.

Found this on www.camerapricebuster.co.uk

With the cash I have in my pocket I only need to now find the other £1265 and I can have one!!!!!

Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 lens is half the price and an excellent lens to get but doesn't have Image Stablisation. Something I can live with together with the savings I made. The way I see it is if you are using a tripod then you don't use IS so half the benefit has gone already.

. My manageress was so impressed with it she purchased the Canon version of the same Sigma lens. Check it out on the same link as above by slats.

Realspeed

Last edited:
Just saw your edit!! Was going to say I needed the IS as I do mostly handheld shots and I am not the most stable person!!!

Last edited:
slats same here, camera shake is one of the problems I have as well. What I would say is the Sigma lens is on the heavy side
(1370 gms/48.3 oz) which strangely enough does help to eliminate the shake factor. I find the lighter lenses do benefit from a IS in the Canon range or VR with Nikon.

The Sigma lens at half Canon/Nikon equivilant price is well worth a consideration.

Realspeed

Last edited:
Back