Canon PowerShot G7 X Spare Battery

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
On Cannon's site it says the battery is a NB-13L. (£60)

Anyone know another name for it?

I'd rather 2 batteries from another brand (energizer etc) than one Canon.

Do you know anyone in or vistiing the US?

BH have then for around $48, so almost 1/2 the UK price. If you could get someone to pick you up a couple you'd be onto a winner....

I think I may need to put in an order when my other half goes there next May, unless a third party brings one out in the meantime. I have had the camera a week and love it, although another battery would be nice, just in case.

Do you know anyone in or vistiing the US?

BH have then for around $48, so almost 1/2 the UK price. If you could get someone to pick you up a couple you'd be onto a winner....

I have a cousin in the USA. I'll email him to see what he says.

I think I may need to put in an order when my other half goes there next May, unless a third party brings one out in the meantime. I have had the camera a week and love it, although another battery would be nice, just in case.

I've had mine a few weeks now. Top notch little thing :)

On Cannon's site it says the battery is a NB-13L. (£60)

Anyone know another name for it?

I'd rather 2 batteries from another brand (energizer etc) than one Canon.
Energizer make a replacement for the Canon NB-10L, which they call the EZ-CA10L. They make a replacement for the Canon NB-11L, which they call the EZ-CA11L. I'm willing to guess that a replacement for the Canon NB-13L would be called EZ-CA13L, but it doesn't seem to be available yet.

If anyone sees one can they pop back here please and let me know :)

Back