Canon update

Ploddles said:
The next time you are tempted to ask ANY question on here I suggest you take your own advice and don't bother, just google it.

I think this is the most helpfull post hear.............

Makes me laugh I make a mistake on the way I put in a offer in the sale section and I get a warning and apparently bad points added to me that apparently add up and instead of me winning a cuddly toy.... I get banded.

But then you get response like on hear and what do they get.........

Tee hee - I only ever ask here after I have googled and found nothing useful.... Of course, now you'll all remember me and not answer any questions I post... ;) :)

arad85 said:
Tee hee - I only ever ask here after I have googled and found nothing useful.... Of course, now you'll all remember me and not answer any questions I post... ;) :)

Lol

I'll gladly answer any questions you post, I'll even do it in advance right now. Why not refine your google query so that you get the right answer and stop posting such asinine questions on here. :):)

I'll gladly answer any questions you post, I'll even do it in advance right now. Why not refine your google query so that you get the right answer and stop posting such asinine questions on here. :):)
I nearly asked you what asinine meant, but then I took your very sound advice and googled it. Wow - lo and behold.... ;)

BTW, noone has answered my question several posts above - I'm feeling all unloved :crying:

The most expensive Canon lens would be the EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM at around £11K.

The most expensive Canon fit lens is the Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 EX DG with a street price of about £13K.

Hope that helps. ;)

The most expensive Canon lens would be the EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM at around £11K.

The most expensive Canon fit lens is the Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 EX DG with a street price of about £13K.

Hope that helps. ;)
Thanks. But I'm all confused now as google suggests the Canon 1200mm/f5.6 L is more expensive (although no longer in production). I'm not sure who to believe now :shrug:

On the other hand, I wonder if you can get an EF adapter for the Leica APO-TELYT-R f5.6/1600mm?

Oggy said:

Hope that helps. ;)

Nope, both wrong!

The most expensive Canon lens is the EF* 5200mm f/14. Very reasonable at $45,000!

And good luck trying to hand hold it, lol!

*Edit - may be an FD mount, not sure?

Last edited:
arad85 said:
But the 1200 f4 is over $100000 if you can get hold of one...

Blimey!!! Think amazon might have one?

There is a 1600 out there made by LEICA APO-TELYT-R 1:5.6/1600mm
Price:16 million HKD ( 2,064,489 USD )

so thats about £1.376.326 depending on the exchange rate lol

spike

Oggy said:

Hope that helps. ;)

Not true, it's actually the 800 f5.6...;)
11k?? It's only 12k Aussie....

Not true, it's actually the 800 f5.6...;)
11k?? It's only 12k Aussie....
It depends if you mean the current 600mm or the new mk 2 version in the process of being released...

Rrrrs are we all friends now and talking nicely that's better lol

Thanks. But I'm all confused now as google suggests the Canon 1200mm/f5.6 L is more expensive (although no longer in production). I'm not sure who to believe now :shrug:

On the other hand, I wonder if you can get an EF adapter for the Leica APO-TELYT-R f5.6/1600mm?

Behave! ;)

I trust you no longer feel unloved. I wouldn't want that, would I? :naughty: ;)

Back