Canvases and Prints

Name
Tam
Edit My Images
No
This is an approved advertiser thread.

Hi Folks,

My name is Tam and I run a small printing business in Coatbridge just outside Glasgow.

This is my new thread, and I will be offering you some great deals on our products. But rather than me banging on about our products it would be great (if interested) if you could pop over and have a look through my website. www.canvasesandprints.co.uk/talkphotography

I’ve got two deals that I hope will entice you into trying our media and our printing quality?

Introductory offer: 30% off your first order on any paper + p&p!

Samples: An A4 or 8” x 10” print of your own image on one or all seven papers at 50% off + £2 p&p!

Please PM, email or use our website contact form requesting your discount code quoting 30% or 50% off!

Standard 10% off at all other times using this code "34XM5GB-10%OFF" + p&p!

Trade customer? Please contact us at trade@canvasesandprints.co.uk

Questions welcome!

Thanks

Tam

Hi Folks,

My media supplier Breathing Color has decided to discontinue their Vibrance Rag paper so I have decided to put up an offer for some of our remaining stock! This is a beautiful paper with a strong texture and my favourite so I will be keeping some for myself ;)
  • I only have 10 of these… so get in quick!
  • Can only be ordered through email!
  • P&P only £4.00 UK. Other countries please ask!
  • Cannot be used with any other offers!
  • One offer per person/business!
  • Crazy… yes, I think I am ;-)
Here’s my offer:

Buy any of the following and get an A2 print on Vibrance Rag worth £24.60 for FREE!!!
  • A2 print on Vibrance Gloss £17.40
  • A2 print on Vibrance Lustre £17.40
  • A2 print on Vibrance Metallic £21.10
  • A2 print on Lyve canvas £22.10
  • A2 print on Optica One fine art paper £22.10
  • A2 print on Elegance Velvet fine art paper £22.10
Any questions please ask!

info@canvasesandprints.co.uk

Cheers

Tam

View attachment 8894

Hi Folks,

I have just got a roll of matte photographic paper 230gsm from Breathing Color (perfect behind non-reflective glass) and I am wondering if a few (up to five) of you guys would review it for me?

What I need from you!
  • Wealth of experience on the subject
  • Respected forum member
  • Two images: One black and white and one colour? Can be same image
  • An honest review
What you get from me!
  • Your images printed at A4 or within an A4 size
  • As a thank you, I’ll print an image of your choice up to A2 size on any of our papers. Once reviews are given (good or bad)
UK only… Sorry!

Thanks

Tam

Tam - I have to say that's a cracking offer, though I'm not sure I have the experience you need to take you up on it.

This board is often busy and the forum extensive. I just happened to see Paul's reply pop up on the front page, otherwise I'd have missed this thread altogether. I will go check your website out shortly: at the moment I'm thinking about how I might start selling prints, but haven't reached that stage quite yet.

Your site says that you don't ship to Bristol :thinking:

Hi Tam,

If possible, could you please PM me a price (with first order discount) for three 80x64cm (or thereabouts, exact size is somewhat flexible as long as 5:4 format) B&W canvases with white edging please?

It's for someone I owe a favour to who wants some uber-cheap ebay canvases, but I'd rather support a TP advertiser if you can get close on price.

Cheers,
Tom

EDIT - just noticed no mention of frames on your website, do the the canvas prices include wrapped frames?

Last edited:
For Paul, Tony and Nick

“i would, but im not that experienced with prints :/”

Hi Paul,
Well you are just about to gain some experience :) Just email me one or two images that you would like on an A4 along with your address and I’ll get them printed and sent to you!

Thanks

Tam

“Tam - I have to say that's a cracking offer, though I'm not sure I have the experience you need to take you up on it.
This board is often busy and the forum extensive. I just happened to see Paul's reply pop up on the front page, otherwise I'd have missed this thread altogether. I will go check your website out shortly: at the moment I'm thinking about how I might start selling prints, but haven't reached that stage quite yet.”

Hi Toni,

Thanks for the input :) and like Paul if you want to gain some experience please send me one or two images that you would like on an A4 along with your address and I’ll get them printed and sent to you!

Thanks

Tam

“I'm happy to review your prints, however like the folks above i cant say i have extensive knowledge of printing media. I've had an awful lot pf prints from DSCL on varying papers and finishes and a few from other places so do have a comparison but not sure how helpful that is to you....”

Hi Nick,

Sounds to me like you have lots of experience :) please send me one or two images that you would like on an A4 along with your address and I’ll get them printed and sent to you!

Thanks

Tam

Please send images to info@canvasesandprints.co.uk

“Your site says that you don't ship to Bristol”

Hi Gramps,

Thanks for letting me know about this problem:)

I’ve changed a couple of things and hope it works better now?

Are you interested in doing a review?

Thanks

Tam

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately, we stopped producing stretched canvas (framed). However, if you know someone who can do this for you? I could print the canvas for you?

Thanks

Tam

“Your site says that you don't ship to Bristol”

Hi Gramps,

Thanks for letting me know about this problem:)

I’ve changed a couple of things and hope it works better now?

Thanks

Tam

Hi Tam, no I wanted a canvas but as you don't mount them I'll pass :)

could i combine this with a normal order? was thinking of trying a metalic, and maybe something on some matt rough paper

Back