Cape Buffalo in evening light

Edit My Images
Yes
Here's some more from our Zambia trip:)
these guys were amazing the guide said that they can be dangerous though as their eyesight isn't very good so he was careful when we approached them in the jeep
really pleased that they came out, the second one especially was a very low shutter speed (100)
all taken with 300 2.8 and 7D
first and second one are focus stacks from 2 shots as I had to use F3.5
last one panorama of 2 shots:)

15278038564_337e445fb9_c.jpg

15713953259_6363ef9c90_c.jpg

15255846843_5a442f21f1_c.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous set. I like the 1st which is lovely and sharp, but my favourite is the 3rd, I like the dust which gives it movement.....nice.

Fabulous set. I like the 1st which is lovely and sharp, but my favourite is the 3rd, I like the dust which gives it movement.....nice.

thanks very much really appreciated :)

Third one for me,like the habitat.

These were Africas second biggest human killers after hippos, dunno if its still the same. But the locals treat them with huge respect.

Third one for me,like the habitat.

These were Africas second biggest human killers after hippos, dunno if its still the same. But the locals treat them with huge respect.

Thanks Ade:)
think I'll get that one printed
yes the guide said that because their eyesight is so poor you have to be careful as they will panic and charge
apparently there was 4 to 5 hundred animals in the herd we only saw a small part of them

for some reason all I can see are grumpy old ladies when I look at these......nice pics though

for some reason all I can see are grumpy old ladies when I look at these......nice pics though
Thanks I know what you mean but I wouldn't want to get into an argument with these :D

Back