Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Very nice candid street style capture Garry, the composition works well with this subject and the presentation you know I like.

"Looks like Jane Lens with Love 81 film into mono with a bit of tweaking?"

Thanks, George. This, like all the ones I've shared for the last couple of days and at least the next six, is a combination of two styles: one shot live and the other edited in Hipstamatic later on. This looks like the John S lens with either the BlacKeys Supergrain or the BlacKeys Extra Fine. Whatever it was I layered on top of it, I don't remember.

"How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?"
(Though he's not the oldest skateboarder I've ever seen)

"How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?" by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Very nice candid street style capture Garry, well seen & caught with a good expression on the guy's face. The mono high contrast Hipstamatic presentation's not too shabby either.:)

"You're never too old to give things a go, maybe other things may stop you but in my book you're age is not one of them"

Last edited:
Very nice candid street style capture Garry, well seen & caught with a good expression on the guy's face. The mono high contrast Hipstamatic presentation's not too shabby either.:)

"You're never too old to give things a go, maybe other things may stop you but in my book you're age is not one of them"

Thanks, George. Yes, give it up when when your age stops increasing. ;)

Back