Car Id

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been meaning to post this one up for ages now to get an ID. Whilst down on Plymouth Hoe a few months back I heard this before seeing it. The guy was booting it a little and who could blame him :LOL: Anyhow not knowing too much about old cars as you will no doubt gather I thought I would post it up here.Looking at the grill I would have said either Wolsley or Riley :shrug:
But the badge on the grill is kind of Alpha Romeo looking. I did try a search online with the registration but that turned nothing up other than a poet and some other oddities.

Car.jpg

Last edited:
Defo a triumph, badge is a give away. Just not sure what model yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before my time mate, but my dad told me about them and its a Triumph badge for sure. The experts here seem to know the model so I'll let them guide you (y)

Indeed, a Triumph Roadster. A truly dreadful car made famous in the Bergerac television series, after which, values rocketed :thinking:

Nice photo, BTW!

Thanks all for taking time to answer.
Now, starter for Ten, hands on Buzzers no conferring please, what was the name of the bloke driving :LOL::D

Now, starter for Ten, hands on Buzzers no conferring please, what was the name of the bloke driving :LOL::D

BZZzzzzz....Richard Head, we was behind him the other week and someone asked what the hold up was and someone said "It's that Dick Head in the old banger"...:LOL:

Ring Ring... hmmmm, got a few years on the clock, sun glasses, weather beaten, needs a hair dye touch up, receeding hair line, sucking hard on his pipe, just got to be Rich in his younger days :wave:

Back